Things I Hate

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hate that somebody got hold of my credit card information and charged stuff on it online. It's a big headache.

i hate the fact that i got distracted yesterday & left the water running into my backyard pond & wound up killing all my damn goldfish i've had about 6 or 7 years..................:mad:

on the upside...........the neighborhood cats didn't mind.............:monkey1

That, despite all the awesome stuff I could be dreaming about, I usually end up dreaming about ordinary stuff. Last night I spent my time dreaming that I was wondering about in a shopping centre car park. What a waste of my time.

That, despite all the awesome stuff I could be dreaming about, I usually end up dreaming about ordinary stuff. Last night I spent my time dreaming that I was wondering about in a shopping centre car park. What a waste of my time.

But you were a Zombie, so that was cool! :lol

But you were a Zombie, so that was cool! :lol

Well, maybe if it was like this:

Nikita_Verevk_966912a.jpg

But it was more like this:

dawndead2.jpg

I've had dreams about washing dishes. And I couldn't fast forward through it even in my ****ing subconscious!

I hate that on April 11th I have to return to work after my spring break to sit through 8 hours of a motivational speaker that our wonderful school superintendant is using tax payer money for. I wanted to use a personal day for it and was refused. I then asked to take the day without pay and was refused again.

:monkey4

Back