Things I Hate

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hate it when someone convinces me to go out late on a Friday and they are late. I'm giving them 10 more minutes to get here then I'm leaving. I'm too tired for this crap.

On my yahoo homepage there was a story about how he's being sued because he owes money and they said that's what he'll be making. I don't watch Jersey Shore.

:monkey4
i love you ween the liar.........:inlove
I hate it when someone convinces me to go out late on a Friday and they are late. I'm giving them 10 more minutes to get here then I'm leaving. I'm too tired for this crap.

woman?..........slap her.

man?..............slap him harder.

or avoid my advice completely, im a bit of a mess myself.........:lol

What's with that armysoldier dude posting his occupation all over the board? I've lost count of the number of times I've seen it now. I mean posting it once to try to prove you're somehow some sort of smart guy is one thing, but posting it all over the place multiple times kinda gives the opposite impression. This isn't Linkedin.

:lol @ Linkedin

Want to see my Linkedin account? Your probably right I should probably stop mentioning it so much. Makes me look like a total ******. I've calmed down :chillpill: and made peace with Voorhees27. I explained how everything went down and apologized.

Not taking my joint supplements for five days in a row, then hobbling around like an old lady.:monkey4:pow

What supplements do you take? My mother has joint problems.

I'm terrible at taking my vitamins. I heard you should take them with food and since started doing that, I forget! :cuckoo:

woman?..........slap her.

man?..............slap him harder.

or avoid my advice completely, im a bit of a mess myself.........:lol

It actually was a man and a woman! :lol Anyway...they showed up in the nick of time - went and had a very late (but delicious dinner) and then heard a couple great bands play. Good night...but damn am I a pathetic lightweight. Even after eating dinner (where I drank a lemonaide) - I had ONE PINT at the bar - which I drank in about 30 minutes or so....and I was crazy buzzed. Either I need to not drink at all - or I need to drink more often. :dunno :lol

What supplements do you take? My mother has joint problems.

I'm terrible at taking my vitamins. I heard you should take them with food and since started doing that, I forget! :cuckoo:

Glucosamine & chondroitin 1200 or 1300 mg of each. I would say they take away about 75% of my pain. I don't realize the good they do until I stop taking them. I usually put them out on my desk at work. I took a few days off when the kids had spring break and spaced taking them.

I hate taking horse pills. :(

We make flax oil and fish oil supplements at the company I work for, so I take DHA every day, too. FREE is good.:yess:

I hate it when a parent gets an ELD advocate and the school district and principal throws the entire school- staff and students- under the bus to avoid a possible lawsuit.

One student with an advocate & lawyer > the entire school

Glucosamine & chondroitin 1200 or 1300 mg of each. I would say they take away about 75% of my pain. I don't realize the good they do until I stop taking them. I usually put them out on my desk at work. I took a few days off when the kids had spring break and spaced taking them.

I hate taking horse pills. :(

We make flax oil and fish oil supplements at the company I work for, so I take DHA every day, too. FREE is good.:yess:

I hear ya on the Glu & Cho.......I used to take that all the time and I got away from it and I swear I can tell the difference. I had a knee injury from Jr. High that I was taking it for. I really should get back to it.

Free is good. Most supplements are terribly expensive.

I hate it when a parent gets an ELD advocate and the school district and principal throws the entire school- staff and students- under the bus to avoid a possible lawsuit.

One student with an advocate & lawyer > the entire school

Do you have a link to the story?

According to administration........the parent is ALWAYS right. :monkey4

Back