Things I Hate

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
CT Scans........I have to have one tomorrow at 3 pm. Any positive thoughts and prayers will be greatly appreciated. I'll admit that I'm more than alittle scared. :(

CT Scans........I have to have one tomorrow at 3 pm. Any positive thoughts and prayers will be greatly appreciated. I'll admit that I'm more than alittle scared. :(

you will pass with flying colors my little spook buddy.......:lecture

:1-1:

screenshot20120419at927.png

...and my positive thoughts! :1-1:

Pffft... Cancer....:nana: I have enough radiation in me to last awhile....

Nothing like a full minute of X-Ray buzz behind a foot thick door every day for a month while your head is bolted down to a table to give you a different outlook on life...... And don't forget about the free blue dot tattoos.........:yess:

attempting to buy mondo prints.

the process makes me want to smack a b****.

Thanks everyone! Made it through the scan okay, but the iodine stuff they injected me with made my butt feel hot! :lol

Had to drink this stuff that wasn't too bad, had worse. Then when I got there I had to drink some more. Oh goodie!

Now I have to wait till the results are read. UGH!

Pffft... Cancer....:nana: I have enough radiation in me to last awhile....

Nothing like a full minute of X-Ray buzz behind a foot thick door every day for a month while your head is bolted down to a table to give you a different outlook on life...... And don't forget about the free blue dot tattoos.........:yess:

Thrifty! What was going on?

I get free tattoos everytime I get a mammogram! :D

Back