Things I Hate

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They should do what I do.

I've been trying to expand my mom's yard all summer, and there were about 40 cinder blocks dumped in one corner. I pulled out the good ones and threw the rest in a pile to sledgehammer into something more managable.

I didn't realize how fun it would be, so 100 or so swings into it, I stopped and noticed my heartrate rabbitting. Did I pace 10 yards in both directions?

Nope. I had a cigarette and went back to smashing.

Creepy-toy-story-Woody-10.jpg

This is magical.

WHAT!? Are you kidding me? For someone who is trying to get his man card back, you are taking one step forward and five steps back! 50 man card redemption points deducted from your account. That leaves you owinng the man bank 40 man card redemption points before you can even restart to build your account to the required level.

:)

not being able to unsee what i have seen..............

i was channeling surfing the other night & happened upon this show on TLC........."here comes honey boo boo"............seriously?..........this is a show??..........what in the ****ing hell over?

i was completely baffled, disgusted, & overwhelmed by a feeling that i should pour gas on my television & set it on fire...............:monkey4

it was like watching a train for the ignorant derailing off the side of a cliff in slow motion..................:cuckoo:

**** you honey boo boo..............:lecture

not being able to unsee what i have seen..............

i was channeling surfing the other night & happened upon this show on TLC........."here comes honey boo boo"............seriously?..........this is a show??..........what in the ****ing hell over?

i was completely baffled, disgusted, & overwhelmed by a feeling that i should pour gas on my television & set it on fire...............:monkey4

it was like watching a train for the ignorant derailing off the side of a cliff in slow motion..................:cuckoo:

**** you honey boo boo..............:lecture

And yet, you didn't change the channel? :cuckoo: :lol

I saw online today that more people watched the Honey Boo Boo episode than the RNC.

I've heard of that show - but I have no desire to watch it or most reality shows.

I saw online today that more people watched the Honey Boo Boo episode than the RNC.

I've heard of that show - but I have no desire to watch it or most reality shows.

good call, just say no.............i'll never get that 5 minutes of my life back.
still baffles me as to what gets put on television these days & some of the good shows that get axed.

good call, just say no.............i'll never get that 5 minutes of my life back.
still baffles me as to what gets put on television these days & some of the good shows that get axed.

I think it's funny as hell! Doesn't top Flava of Love though for train wreck shows. :lol

Nope..it did not. I would suggest that that particular type of thread should just stay off the boards.

Nope..it did not. I would suggest that that particular type of thread should just stay off the boards.

:goodpost: :exactly:

x :wave

Nope, and once again, it wasn't me. :wave

I read this post and thought of two things...the Shaggy song, 'it wasn't me' and this:

fromisis.jpg

....and NO I am definately not calling you a dog.
That pic is just so cute and it's a perfect opportunity to use it :lol.

x :duff

Back