Things I Hate

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As far as I remember, we had a good argument going back then before the thread got closed. Don't really recall not being able to refute your claims.:huh

The argument between you and I was excellent. I didn't recall having the last word because it was locked though. Things were civil no matter how volatile the subject matter became, so I don't know why it would have been.

But I'll take your word for it if you insist you weren't finished. However, I doubt that it's worth returning to. People around here aren't as good at keeping their cool as they used to be (if they ever really were).

But I'll take your word for it if you insist you weren't finished. However, I doubt that it's worth returning to. People around here aren't as good at keeping their cool as they used to be (if they ever really were).

e2a393dc.jpg

For eliminating the most insane regime since the Third Reich.

I don't agree with that though I do have major problems with the Iranian regime.

But let's say we agreed that Iranian regime is what you say it is, EVEN then, Israel going to war with Iran would be the worst thing that could happen for the world right now IMO. If Iraq and Afghanistan has taught us anything, it's that bombs and guns are not the way to fight wars any longer. In both places, the situation is worse than its ever been. The wars are there to keep the rich rich. The military machine needs to justify its existence.

You have to win hearts and minds, you have to lead by example, you need to show care for justice in ALL parts of the world and stand up against injustice in ANY part of the world.

The free pass Israel is given for their countless crimes against humanity
The illegal drone attacks in Pakistan that have killed thousands of innocents
The massacre of muslims in Burma

These are the things that need to be stood against to have balance, that will win hearts and minds, and if that happens, a regime like you have currently in Iran would not exist, and the likes of Al Qaeda or other terrorist organisations would not have any fodder to brain wash their recruits with.

I don't agree with that though I do have major problems with the Iranian regime.

But let's say we agreed that Iranian regime is what you say it is, EVEN then, Israel going to war with Iran would be the worst thing that could happen for the world right now IMO. If Iraq and Afghanistan has taught us anything, it's that bombs and guns are not the way to fight wars any longer. In both places, the situation is worse than its ever been. The wars are there to keep the rich rich. The military machine needs to justify its existence.

You have to win hearts and minds, you have to lead by example, you need to show care for justice in ALL parts of the world and stand up against injustice in ANY part of the world.

The free pass Israel is given for their countless crimes against humanity
The illegal drone attacks in Pakistan that have killed thousands of innocents
The massacre of muslims in Burma

These are the things that need to be stood against to have balance, that will win hearts and minds, and if that happens, a regime like you have currently in Iran would not exist, and the likes of Al Qaeda or other terrorist organisations would not have any fodder to brain wash their recruits with.

I disagree, but I'm not having this conversation so long as Voorhees is a member of this board.

Sorry I responded to Valfar. I didn't mean to give the impression that I was interested in a debate.

Charming.

I see the point you're making juxtaposing these images, but my post was made from an Australian point of view. We just don't get extremists parading their hatred in public protest here - until the other day. Thankfully we've had a lot of Islamic community groups come out deploring the actions of the protesters, but those idiots did a lot of PR damage taking over the Sydney CBD like that. The image of the four year old holding that placard is now ingrained in the public consciousness. What were they thinking :cuckoo:

...not keeping the topic running, just clarifying my post. End of politics for me.

whitetail-s3.jpg

It's just come into spring here, white tail season. They love cool places like cupboards and they travel around indoors a lot. They aren't aggressive per se, but on four occasions in the past 15 years I have been laying on the couch watching late night telly, dozing off and found one of these buggers crawling on me.

Thankfully the only one that ever bit me was tiny, but even that bite was like a bee sting. Bites from the bigger ones will land you in hospital in a vomiting, feverish mess. Even though we've had our house fumigated, they're tough buggers and it wouldn't surprise me if I saw one inside in the next few weeks.

whitetail-s3.jpg

It's just come into spring here, white tail season. They love cool places like cupboards and they travel around indoors a lot. They aren't aggressive per se, but on four occasions in the past 15 years I have been laying on the couch watching late night telly, dozing off and found one of these buggers crawling on me.

Thankfully the only one that ever bit me was tiny, but even that bite was like a bee sting. Bites from the bigger ones will land you in hospital in a vomiting, feverish mess. Even though we've had our house fumigated, they're tough buggers and it wouldn't surprise me if I saw one inside in the next few weeks.

KILL-IT-WITH-FIRE-FUNNY-FORUM-PICS.jpg

:lol people talk a lot about cockroaches surviving the apocalypse, but those white-tailed hard-asses will be right there keeping them company.

Back