Things I Hate

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ten bucks an hour and a fine of over a hundred bucks... that's like seeing your whole shift's pay evaporate before your eyes. A mate and I were doing a pick-up/delivery job a few years back and thought that because we loading and unloading stuff we were entitled to park in a loading zone. The fine obliterated our day's wages.

Yup. It sucked. I'd lose my **** over $400.

You did good. :duff

Thanks. And that C-3po seems more like a bargain now.

:gah:

:banghead

vomit-smiley-9529.gif

er, I mean

zen.gif

Not winning the lotto. Of course I'd probably have to play it to do that. But members of my family do, they'd share it around generously. But they don't win either.

Maybe I should be posting this in the Metal thread,

but I really hate Moshpits, I really really hate those. Can't enjoy a nice concert without looking over my shoulder every 10 seconds from fear of having a drunk A___ punch me in the back or something.

I know moshpits are the norm at metal shows but I really hate them. I mean you spend money to just pretty much get in a giant fight? those people are not even seeing the band at all, makes me wonder why they go in the first place.
If they want to beat people up that bad either start a fight club or something I don't know.
I hate moshpits. Freaking savages.

tumblr_lkn7lnF4Rz1qi7ymho1_500.gif

moshpit IS part of the experience.

Back