Things I Hate

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No he didn't.

George made this masterpiece

Strange_Magic_poster.jpg

Edit: This is a joke

zack dabbled in kids movies too... yet he did a better job... (more classy)

Legend_of_the_Guardians_film_poster.jpg

Gave up??? You people just ignore facts huh? He sold the universe HE created for $4,000,000,000.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

he always said he wanted to make more movies...................................
he said on interviews more than once that the fan hate made him not want to do his other stuff...

He had more ideas, yet u ignore that

:dunno

Last edited:
If only Mr. Green can create a thread within a thread. So that he can keep those silly stuff encapsulated and keep the hate flowing.

Family drama......

Me and my woman are the only ones in our family's that are well off. We work for what we have. We've chosen not to have kids and get that tossed at us all the time by the rest of them. And of course when $$$ is needed, we are contacted. And usually only contacted for that. My sister in law's cell phone and cable are in my wifes name. She has access to her checking account to try to make sure it gets paid. Of course it doesn't. Right now, they are 5 months behind on them while we of course cover it. Wife tells her she needs to get paid up or it is being cut off and her sister unloads on her. We are ungrateful and live in a materialist world and don't care she has 3 kids to fend for. I was tasked with going over there to take their cable boxes. lol......NOPE.

Wife wants to move far away from her family. :lol

And the holidays are upon us. :lol

Family drama......

Me and my woman are the only ones in our family's that are well off. We work for what we have. We've chosen not to have kids and get that tossed at us all the time by the rest of them. And of course when $$$ is needed, we are contacted. And usually only contacted for that. My sister in law's cell phone and cable are in my wifes name. She has access to her checking account to try to make sure it gets paid. Of course it doesn't. Right now, they are 5 months behind on them while we of course cover it. Wife tells her she needs to get paid up or it is being cut off and her sister unloads on her. We are ungrateful and live in a materialist world and don't care she has 3 kids to fend for. I was tasked with going over there to take their cable boxes. lol......NOPE.

That's very similar to our situation with my wife's family--except we flat out refuse to help them out anymore. We get **** when we tell them they need to pay their bills (with our money) and we get **** when we don't give them money to pay their bills. I decided to go with the option that doesn't cost us money since the result is the same.

Communication could arguably be a necessity, but texting and data is not. Get her a pre-paid cheap-ass flip phone with voice-only plan. Merry Christmas.

Cable is a luxury. Buy her an antenna.

Communication could arguably be a necessity, but texting and data is not. Get her a pre-paid cheap-ass flip phone with voice-only plan. Merry Christmas.

Cable is a luxury. Buy her an antenna.

Hahaha, will antenna suffice now a days? Analog are gone in the US. Does it pick up digital?

Maybe Mr. Green will be able to get ride of Cable and only get stream of the channel he wants, in the future.

Family drama......

i can only imagine the repercussions for defying that order. :lol

Hahaha, will antenna suffice now a days? Analog are gone in the US. Does it pick up digital?

Maybe Mr. Green will be able to get ride of Cable and only get stream of the channel he wants, in the future.

Instead of watching tv they should be working anyways

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back