1/6 Hot Toys MMS 186- The Avengers: Hulk- official specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just bought this Hulk off ebay. I think I got it for a good deal...about $300. I just could not pull the trigger on the AoU Hulk. Just didn't like the facial expressions.

I just bought this Hulk off ebay. I think I got it for a good deal...about $300. I just could not pull the trigger on the AoU Hulk. Just didn't like the facial expressions.

Congrats, that's a really great deal!! I agree with you about the new Hulk, I'm not overly keen on it either.

the deluxe set is definitely the way to go. The angry face is similar to the original release sculpt. The side by side comparisons provide a good likeness but not as tight of an angry expression. Plus you get the extra head sculpt which may look better in person and the cool smash torso. I think it's the best version of Hulk so far and it beats it value wise as well. The pants I can live with, hopefully it won't suffer from the black spandex shorts problem of the original. Original or new deluxe version, they are both great pieces!

Just picked up the hulk/ Bruce Banner combo. Has anyone had a problem with the hair not locking into place properly? The hair has about 2mm gap above one ear. Haven't seen if this is a common issue.

Mine had a problem where the glue on one of the magnets from the head came loose and the magnet stuck to the hair's magnet at a weird angle, which didn't let it sit in place correctly. You could look and see if that's what's happening.

Two of the four magnets are loose but the hair is still doing it when i pull them out. Doesn't matter where i tilt the head to. Kind of like the sculpt is warped.

Two of the four magnets are loose but the hair is still doing it when i pull them out. Doesn't matter where i tilt the head to. Kind of like the sculpt is warped.

That's possible. Hot water will soften the hair to get it so you can mold it better to the head.

That's a great thought actually. Will the hot water damage the paint? Or i could just pour it on the inside of the hair if need be.

Back