1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 306 - Avengers: AoU - Thor Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys: MMS Avengers: AoU - Thor Collectible Figure

I wouldn't mind the real hair on Thor, but i doubt it will ever happen if it hasn't happened yet.

I wish they would give Thor real hair, the sculpted hair is getting annoying.

tumblr_mw9dnlGklI1qal21io1_1280.jpg

He looks like he saw something mildly upsetting. This figure is an easy pass. TDW Thor looks better.

He looks like he saw something mildly upsetting. This figure is an easy pass. TDW Thor looks better.

I think that's the problem when they REALLY nail something...it's hard to continue to keep making figures that improve even more. TDW Thor is basically a Mini-Hemsworth...it's fantastic.

I mean, I know I only need one, so I'm set with TDW Thor; though those debating this one should wait until Secret Base pictures go up (forget those terrible promo shots that go up the day before! :lol) and decide then. I'm sure he'll look a lot better than that shot suggests...it's just a matter of how much they futzed with stuff to try and make him look different than the one they just released.

If they lightened the hair colour all around, it could have been even better. I'd like to see somebody really skilled give it a repaint.

Terrible expression. Looks like he just got stuck in rush hour traffic on the highway.

I think he looks great.

6omnfc.jpg

I like the scowl. This figure easily beats TDW Thor's sculpt for me and has the proper hair color.

Glad that it's not rooted hair :yess:

So all the human characters ( except Hulk, scarlet witch and presumably Quicksilver) were repaints or slight mods of preexisting sculpts. The robots got all their attention. Can't help feeling like they really phoned it in on this line. I'm hoping they don't try this again for Civil War and we get new everything.

Not much they could really do with Thor. It's the same guy wearing pretty much the same outfit in every movie.

So all the human characters ( except Hulk, scarlet witch and presumably Quicksilver) were repaints or slight mods of preexisting sculpts. The robots got all their attention. Can't help feeling like they really phoned it in on this line. I'm hoping they don't try this again for Civil War and we get new everything.

Good luck with Cap :rotfl

Sent by Darth Vader from the planet Vulcan

Better quality

1r90fa.jpg

Good to see at least were getting a new sculpt, might buy one and just Keep it MIB, not sure, I'm good with displaying my Armored DW Thor on display with my Avengers, scary to see they are still using rubber arms though, they never learn do they:slap

Good to see at least were getting a new sculpt, might buy one and just Keep it MIB, not sure, I'm good with displaying my Armored DW Thor on display with my Avengers, scary to see they are still using rubber arms though, they never learn do they:slap

6omnfc.jpg

Yeah, I think its a new sculpt too.

Might pick up the HS and make a party Thor and toss him in my Stark workshop with Banner and Rogers.

Back