1/6 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Avengers: AoU - Iron Man Mark 45

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This really is a fantastic figure! Mine arrived the middle of last week and I was definitely blown away by all the new "tooling" that went into this version. It's like they used everything that worked from previous IM figures, threw out everything that didn't and added a couple of unique features (like the pull out elbows and the mid section "flap").

Just an FYI for any battery or soap reactor people out there, this one uses AG0's in his arms. Standard AG1's in head and chest though.
LR521=AG0 LR621=AG1

Yes, the forearm design and the vents on the lower, side portions of the chest piece are my favorite things about this figure. I also really dig the thigh design as well.

Hell, the whole thing is gorgeous, best IM suit design and figure to date in my opinion.

so true. it's hard to pick just one great design aspect.

i'm excited to use the effects that are included. i don't own any iron man figure in any scale that have these types of effects included.

Great information, thanks!

No problem, lol! I actually buy strips of the batteries for my figures that don't have my SR hooked up to; I've got a drawer full of AG0-AG10 so I don't have to use leaky HT's crap batteries.

Anywho, it's getting crowded in here:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    346.9 KB · Views: 297
Haha I am exactly the same. Strips of batteries and a reactor (considering a second one too...)
Nice line up you have there as well!

You know if you are considering another reactor but are using it in the same cabinet they make like an extension thing, lol. I forget what it's called but basically it hooks up to your main soap reactor, has an additional 10 ports, works with your original remote, doesn't require AC but does need to be hard wired to the actual reactor.

Oh really? I haven't seen that. But I know you can use one remote to control multiple reactors.
I am thinking of having this suit with a Hall of Armor (sorry to the timeline purists) and it would be nice to control the whole lot. I will look into it, thanks!

Just gotta wait on these arriving at SSC!

Oh really? I haven't seen that. But I know you can use one remote to control multiple reactors.
I am thinking of having this suit with a Hall of Armor (sorry to the timeline purists) and it would be nice to control the whole lot. I will look into it, thanks!

i'd like to think that somewhere tony has remade all of his main armors and they're sitting on display in some secret location lol.

i should probably look into those soap reactors. they seem pretty cool.

i wish we lived in some alternate reality where things could be powered wirelessly.

you know.. thinking more about a problem like this.. and having only a base understanding of the soap reactors.. it would be cool if the thing was shaped like a house party base with the wires coming up with the bar of the stand, then going into the figure. that way you'd only have to worry about concealing them from the waist up, and it'd just be like an all in one thing. i'm sure doing something like that yourself would be easy enough.. but if it were made that way, it'd be pretty cool.

i probably should've watched some reviews of these reactors prior to having this thought.. but oh well maybe i'm wrong and something like that isn't feasible.

Yup, u are right about programming multiple reactors to use a single remote but the extension units are a bit cheaper but like I said, you have to daisy chain it to the main SR.

Anyways, yup this armor is absolutely outstanding in any pose, setting and even a HoA. And as far as the timeline goes, we never actually "see" any suits beyond the Mks. I-VII stored in IM3. When he activates the HPP we get a quick glimpse of the Mks. VIII-XLI just powering on, we never actually see exactly how they are being stored. To me it looked like a deep, round basement that obviously had to house 33 different suits.

Also, I do hope that SSC gets their stock soon as well; I ordered another 2 from them!

Finally after a year, it's here....[emoji7][emoji7][emoji7]

8d70adc57c8f03a189fcabbad176171a.jpg

2cb49d04aa4000b69b6549d698b30821.jpg

50254ed79256522aaef5453b61a7a122.jpg

3229ee3bc4de344af89f557495bab563.jpg

Quick pics after opening it...
I love it already [emoji7][emoji7]

Finally after a year, it's here....[emoji7][emoji7][emoji7]

8d70adc57c8f03a189fcabbad176171a.jpg

2cb49d04aa4000b69b6549d698b30821.jpg

50254ed79256522aaef5453b61a7a122.jpg

3229ee3bc4de344af89f557495bab563.jpg

Quick pics after opening it...
I love it already [emoji7][emoji7]

So beautiful! I have the 1/4 on pre-order but now feel like switching to 1/6. I just hope they take the same paint and shine from this one and add it to the 1/4. I cant wait! :panic:

I bought a stack of them. It'll be there or thereabouts if you're just after one of them.
I have Kit Chen as a friend on Facebook, so i just message her when i need a part she has in stock. There is no 10% Ebay fee for her to pay, so there will be a bit of a discount.
It's way easier than dealing on Ebay(And it posts in a few minutes, usually). I paid for the heads on Saturday afternoon UK time, and they arrived on Thursday, so the shipping was decent too.
Just add Kit on Facebook and ask if she still has some. I expect she has, because she asked to use my images above to post in her group.

I know this was posted a while ago, but thanks for the info, man. I wasn't gonna get another headsculpt, because I already have one of the mark 7, but after seeing your photos, this looks so much better than anything else, that I think I have to do it.

Back