1/6 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Avengers: AoU - Iron Man Mark 45

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I picked up some of the recently released bootleg Tony heads for my armours and although not strictly related to the 45, i reckon it will look the business on it.
Here are a couple of pics on the MKIV.
Best Tony likeness so far in my opinion, and well worth $30.

ED723A0A-790F-4DB8-853B-29FE5F5FF844.jpg

94A625A3-1DB5-4BFA-8424-B4F1204374DB.jpg

That looks awesome! Every time I see that sculpt it looks even better. Is it really that cheap? Do you mind letting me know which store/site I can get it from?

yeah, the head looks great.. but it just feels a little too old looking for that particular armor.

That looks awesome! Every time I see that sculpt it looks even better. Is it really that cheap? Do you mind letting me know which store/site I can get it from?

onesixthkit.com

but i don't see it on the site anymore.

Nice sculpt! It looks excellent. The incorrect look for that armour bothers me though, haha.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

I bought a stack of them. It'll be there or thereabouts if you're just after one of them.
I have Kit Chen as a friend on Facebook, so i just message her when i need a part she has in stock. There is no 10% Ebay fee for her to pay, so there will be a bit of a discount.
It's way easier than dealing on Ebay(And it posts in a few minutes, usually). I paid for the heads on Saturday afternoon UK time, and they arrived on Thursday, so the shipping was decent too.
Just add Kit on Facebook and ask if she still has some. I expect she has, because she asked to use my images above to post in her group.

I bought a stack of them. It'll be there or thereabouts if you're just after one of them.
I have Kit Chen as a friend on Facebook, so i just message her when i need a part she has in stock. There is no 10% Ebay fee for her to pay, so there will be a bit of a discount.
It's way easier than dealing on Ebay(And it posts in a few minutes, usually). I paid for the heads on Saturday afternoon UK time, and they arrived on Thursday, so the shipping was decent too.
Just add Kit on Facebook and ask if she still has some. I expect she has, because she asked to use my images above to post in her group.

Good info.

This is one of those rare figs that I'm so excited about that I'd be willing to pay extra to have it shipped directly from China in order to have it in-hand sooner. The only thing stopping me is the fact that SS discounted me $70 on my order through them.

This is one of those rare figs that I'm so excited about that I'd be willing to pay extra to have it shipped directly from China in order to have it in-hand sooner. The only thing stopping me is the fact that SS discounted me $70 on my order through them.

Don't do it! :lol Six or so weeks will fly right by, just like that.

Arrived at NYC!!!!

Good pics. :duff

does anyone else especially like the forearms on this figure? it's weird, when we first saw images of the prototype, for some reason my eye was drawn to the forearms first. there's just something about them that is really appealing. their shape, the solid gold on the inner part, the little dark gray-ish openings on the front. it's weird, it's just one of the countless design aspects that my eye is drawn to.

i really love the look of the paint job as well. i'm so glad they modified it from the prototype. the red is beautiful, the gold is outstanding.. and i think they got the weathering just right. at one point, i was afraid that it would be a pristine armor, i'm so happy they settled on this amount of wear and tear.

Yes, the forearm design and the vents on the lower, side portions of the chest piece are my favorite things about this figure. I also really dig the thigh design as well.

Hell, the whole thing is gorgeous, best IM suit design and figure to date in my opinion.

Back