1/6 Hot Toys - MMS288 - Avengers: AoU - Black Widow Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
View attachment 173488

Based on the pictures I made above, I think the Avengers figure's face sculpt is the closest to Scarlet Johansson. I know the AOU picture I have is not th ebest but is the only one with that clarity I could find. The AOU face sculpt just looks nothing like Johansson IMHO, it looks like a generic red headed woman.

First Avengers one looks so much better.

Heh, saw this on cbr.

zhang3.jpg

I just ordered this, then cancelled. Then ordered, then cancelled again.

Does this make me a bad goy?

I was going to buy 10 hulk busters but th nrd scared me off, worried it will be 2 cm short

The thing I love about this Black Widow is seeing how it's listed on Sideshow's site.

image.jpg

Which leads to this,

image.jpg
image.jpg

Seems almost contradictory either way you look at it, sort of like Winter Soldier Captain America/Age of Ultron Captain America. More times than not, Sideshow and Hot Toys are the ones to blame for their sales and cancellations, not the customer.

Last edited:
I just ordered this, then cancelled. Then ordered, then cancelled again.

Does this make me a bad goy?

The thing I love about this Black Widow is seeing how it's listed on Sideshow's site.

View attachment 173827

Which leads to this,

View attachment 173828
View attachment 173830

Seems almost contradictory either way you look at it, sort of like Winter Soldier Captain America/Age of Ultron Captain America. More times than not, Sideshow and Hot Toys are the ones to blame for their sales and cancellations, not the customer.

I just PO this. No NRD so I can cancel when ever I like

:lol :lol :lol

I'm not sure that the skin tone is all that good on this new figure, I think I prefer the winter soldier version as it looks less transparent & plasticy. I also think the longer hair is a plus too..., hopefully the production figure will look less anemic though. ;)

Back