1/6 Hot Toys - MMS308 - Ant-Man: Ant-Man Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Figure looks great. Only negative [by the vids] is the light up feature seems weak. But no biggie.

Detail is fantastic.

If they haven't pushed it out by now, then good chance he'll be available to ship in March instead of April.

Not really. They have waited till the day after to actually tell people they pushed the date. Last month with SW I got notified two days after she was supposed to charge that she got pushed.

Not really. They have waited till the day after to actually tell people they pushed the date. Last month with SW I got notified two days after she was supposed to charge that she got pushed.

I've never experienced that before. I've always been told ahead of time that the payment is getting pushed out. Disappointing it can come days after you are meant to be charged.

Sorry but the material just doesn't fall apart for no reason. Just Becuase it's in glass doesn't mean it's handle correctly. If it fell apart after a year, on multiple products that don't even have the same material...it's a problem with the environment. If the material was an issue, like it was prone to fail, then it would happen to most. I have every predator figure. Both Conner figures. I have every figure in fact. Multiple of most. And they are all pretty much the same as brand new. Glass cases don't protect from UV or heat or humidity(or lack of). All of which can damage leather or vinyl. Just like in a car. If it happens after just a year then your really doing something wrong.

There's always going to be a 5-10% failure rate on any mass produced run. But that covers every possible issue. And wouldn't account for a figure just disintegrating after a year.

And I just did a quick check, there are currently 25 seperate figures for sale (at least) in eBay at the moment for the Conner figures. Found another handful on the sales section here...my four..plus I have a couple extra coats on customs, the guy above said his is fine...so that's 30-40 with no issues. Just a small sample but if you think about the times since its been released to have that many for sale now without issues...pretty good indicator that it's not a widespread issue.

On top of all that...not even the same material between antman, Conner, and any of the predator figures I can think of off hand.

Can you post a pic of your collection? Must be a sight to behold.

But make sure it's your picture, please.

Given everything I doubt you care about my collection, and the wording you used seems to indicate all you want is to try and troll me.

I've never experienced that before. I've always been told ahead of time that the payment is getting pushed out. Disappointing it can come days after you are meant to be charged.

It's only happens once or twice that I can recall. But having the site still show a charge date that has been changed happens a lot. Like they change the feb 5 payment to April 5 and send an email but my account when I log in says it's still at feb 5 long after that date. And getting an updated schedule a day or two before its expected happens a fair amount to.

That's happened to me also. Not after the scheduled date, but I've been informed before that a figure was being delayed a couple of days before the final flex payment was scheduled to go through.

Back