1/6 Hot Toys - MMS308 - Ant-Man: Ant-Man Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Given everything I doubt you care about my collection, and the wording you used seems to indicate all you want is to try and troll me.

No.

I'm truly interested in seeing a collection of every single HT made to date. It must be impressive. Having every single one, that is. From every single Resident Evil character to the $350 G1 Optimus Prime to EVERYTHING in between.

Why can't you post a pic? One single pic.

I don't think I recall ever seeing one picture of any HT from you besides convention pictures or catalog pictures (that are not yours).

I'm sure I'm not the only one wanting to see such majestic collection of EVERY SINGLE HT FIGURE MADE TO DATE.

Last edited:
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1456805628.940100.jpg

No.

I'm truly interested in seeing a collection of every single HT made to date. It must be impressive. Having every single one, that is. From every single Resident Evil character to the $350 G1 Optimus Prime to EVERYTHING in between.

Why can't you post a pic? One single pic.

I don't think I recall ever seeing one picture of any HT from you besides convention pictures or catalog pictures (that are not yours).

I'm sure I'm not the only one wanting to see such majestic collection of EVERY SINGLE HT FIGURE MADE TO DATE.

No huh. That's you NOT trolling? Right
Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Last edited:
As much as I love seeing collection pics and all, I am not a fan of people hijacking a thread just to argue a point and prove the other person wrong. Take it to PMs or just block the other person and be done with it.

It sounds like people are getting delayed emails for this figure, which sadly is not surprising, but I always expected him to ship in APril anyway, so not a major deal.

Response to mega-

Spoiler Spoiler:

I don't post a lot of pics of my stuff. Your right about that. But I have posted a few. As for why I don't have one pic on hand with every figure...because I've never taken one. I don't normally display more then 20 or so at a time. Takes up to much room. I just don't have the space to display hundreds of figures at once. I don't have all of them at my house currently but I've got a couple hundred on hand I think. Most in my basement storage.

But I still don't think you want to see anything. All you have ever posted to or about me is negative. Feels like all your doing is trying to get something you can use to do the same. And you've not done anything that makes me want to spend a couple hours setting up figures for a photo just so I can spend more time putting them away just so I can avoid hearing you say something about me if I don't. We both know you would.

Just because I didn't feel like hearing the inevitable bs if I don't post "at least one pic" ..here's a few. Just one of my storage closets down stairs which accounts for about 1/4 of the total. And a few display shelves. The pictures suck I'm sure. Even so it still took me two hours. Without opening them all and setting them all up. Fran, feel free to take me up on that in person offer and I'll let you set up everyone and take that mass photo.

Pics in spoiler tag.

Fair enough. That's still not all of them, but that's one impressive collection.

Nice touch on the note there.

Fair enough. That's still not all of them, but that's one impressive collection.

Nice touch on the note there.

I was watching xmen...the wolverine line to prove he's him and not mystique to cyclops. Seemed appropriate.

And your right, it's not all. I'll take pics of more later. Maybe this summer I'll get all the mms together or my entire collection. Not something I can do on a whim though. It would take three or four trips just to get them all from storage alone. And setting them all up would take a couple days I think. And some of the figures I got nearly ten years ago so it's just not something I have sitting around al the time.

very impressive collections motuxmen!:clap

Thanks. Not all of it but a decent part of it. I need more space. Lol

I know this thread is about Ant-Man but awesome collection Motuxmen. I know they feeling about not having room to display it all. I have a bunch of alien, predators, and the power loader i would love to display but no room.

And since this is the Ant-Man thread, i think i have one flex payment left. Looking forward to him.

I was watching xmen...the wolverine line to prove he's him and not mystique to cyclops. Seemed appropriate.

And your right, it's not all. I'll take pics of more later. Maybe this summer I'll get all the mms together or my entire collection. Not something I can do on a whim though. It would take three or four trips just to get them all from storage alone. And setting them all up would take a couple days I think. And some of the figures I got nearly ten years ago so it's just not something I have sitting around al the time.

You should probably sell some of those if they are just gathering dust in storage.

Unless it's a mansion, space for all of them is hard to come by.

What a collection Motuxmen! It would scare you if you ever were to work out how much you've spent! Hi5!!

Motormen, love the advice you give and the collection!

I would love an original HT's X-Men Mystique. No slam on Jennifer Lawrence, but she's not as Hot as Rebecca Romijn.

Ant-Man and Yellow Jacket will have to satisfy my collecting for now.

Back