*BEWARE SPOILERS* Deadpool & Wolverine (July 26th, 2024)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I guess I don't need spoiler tags with the thread title do I.

I wonder why Domino wasn't in this. Did the actress just not want to return if all she was going to do was hang out at the birthday party?
She was lucky enough to avoid attending Wade's birthday party.

I guess I don't need spoiler tags with the thread title do I.

I wonder why Domino wasn't in this. Did the actress just not want to return if all she was going to do was hang out at the birthday party?
Many fans are asking why no Domino, Cable or Russell from DP2.

Contracts with other studios, money, availability, or egos one of the 4 i’m guessing.

How is this silly movie a more satisfying Wolverine send-off than Logan. How, lol.

Why would I ever watch fat kids running through a forest or villains losing to grass again. :lol

And this movie really said suck it GOTG by being more entertaining, funnier, having a better "dance battle" and also stealing the ending with the heroes holding hands to survive the power overload, lol.

Khev, every member above 35.

Listen up.

Enjoy movies like this while you can because I was just reading that the latest generation alpha chose narrative storytelling as a irrelevant and least interesting to them and that they prefer to consume quick social media content for their entertainment needs.

sigh

Khev, every member above 35.

Listen up.

Enjoy movies like this while you can because I was just reading that the latest generation alpha chose narrative storytelling as a irrelevant and least interesting to them and that they prefer to consume quick social media content for their entertainment needs.

sigh
Well thank God our kids got to enjoy event cinema even if they'll be the final generation to do so.

what comedies are those? tell me them. I'm genuinely asking. I'm not asking cynically.

Deadpools brand of humor is constant sex constant farty jokes constant cursing. like more obscene than South Park or team America world police.
I don't hate it.... but I was annoyed by it. it stopped me from enjoying it.

Deadpool is like watching a movie in a theater and a kid near you keeps yelling curse words randomly. just annoying constantly yelling sex words
Go see Borderlands then come back to this thread. I think your perspective will be changed :lol

Go see Borderlands then come back to this thread. I think your perspective will be changed :lol
Holy crap Borderlands made 8 million for its opening weekend??? Damn. :lol

And "It Ends with Us" made 50 million domestic with a budget of 25. Blake Lively's certainly been having a good few weeks.

Furiosa only made 32 million opening and that's counting the four days for Memorial Day Weekend...ouch.

But this movie clearly proved that you can have emotional beats mixed with the humor because at the end of the day humor is a human emotion.

Are you saying that you’ve never watched any comedy with emotional story elements?

Is laughing not a human emotion?

Is laughing and humor not compensation for dealing with trauma?

After my dad passed away I was at his grave and my wife literally farted really loud and we both lauhed out loud.

I was like “reeeeally” lol

It was funny because my father’s favorite meal was the brasilian black bean pork beef stew dish called feijoada.
When my mom passed, prior to the wake starting my 3 sisters were upset by the choice of lipstick that the mortician gave her, all agreeing that she would never wear that shade. I piped up "So you're saying she wouldn't be caught dead wearing it?". One of my brother-in-laws quickly led me away into an adjacent room. I think he may have saved my life lol...

ok I'll point out what scenes made me laugh a lot
I'll point out what worked for me. what I laughed the most
let's see

when the Tailor bearded guy was fondling Deadpool, big laugh.
the tiny wolverine.
Deadpools NSYNC dance
when blade said "retired"
every single scene with gambit. every line
when Deadpool breaks his arm and screams like a lady
kid Deadpool
nice pool getting shot repeatedly and shaking from it
every time dog pool was in the scene
nice pool calling himself papa
Deadpool not being fully "asleep" while tied to wolverine
the blind e lady saying she wish she was deaf
kid pool
the Madonna fight made me laugh

notice that I did not have a single one of Deadpool saying stuff. I don't hate the movie. I'm not mad people enjoyed it. I'm not mad it's reached a Billie
I'm actually happy that it reached a Billie. I'm glad it's doing better than anything else from marvel
I'm glad it success

my point this whole time is that Ryan's lines were just not funny.
he's exactly like Jay from silent bob. same energy same mouth. it's that type of character

When my mom passed, prior to the wake starting my 3 sisters were upset by the choice of lipstick that the mortician gave her, all agreeing that she would never wear that shade. I piped up "So you're saying she wouldn't be caught dead wearing it?". One of my brother-in-laws quickly led me away into an adjacent room. I think he may have saved my life lol...
Holy crap lol

How is this silly movie a more satisfying Wolverine send-off than Logan. How, lol.

Why would I ever watch fat kids running through a forest or villains losing to grass again. :lol

And this movie really said suck it GOTG by being more entertaining, funnier, having a better "dance battle" and also stealing the ending with the heroes holding hands to survive the power overload, lol.
I can’t stop thinking of the dance lol

It was genius to start the movie that way.

It will be the only thing I will watch in the Oscars next year because you just know they’re going to do it, they would be dumb not too!

Thanos should have came back but idk maybe it’s a weird Disney thing that they want to use their own cable or something. I noticed they love killing the fantastic four lol

Holy crap Borderlands made 8 million for its opening weekend??? Damn. :lol

And "It Ends with Us" made 50 million domestic with a budget of 25. Blake Lively's certainly been having a good few weeks.

Furiosa only made 32 million opening and that's counting the four days for Memorial Day Weekend...ouch.
The execs expected it to open with 60 million :lol

As cool as it was seeing Cavill as Wolverine the reality is that he would be a much better fit for Cyclops playing against Radcliff or Efron Wolverine or even Jackman.

It’s time we got a real solid built man to play Cyclops vs all the previous twinks who have played the leader of the XM.

Back