*BEWARE SPOILERS* Deadpool & Wolverine (July 26th, 2024)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As cool as it was seeing Cavill as Wolverine the reality is that he would be a much better fit for Cyclops playing against Radcliff or Efron Wolverine or even Jackman.

It’s time we got a real solid built man to play Cyclops vs all the previous twinks who have played the leader of the XM.
You can't have a beast (no pun intended) like Cavill play Cyclops next to a skinnier Wolverine.

I saw someone post that because they brought Jackman back it made his death in Logan meaningless.

But that's not true. Because he saved X-23 she got to grow up and save an entire universe.

I like the link above showing that the director really wanted to give major characters from the Fox universe (or New Line Cinema in Blade's case) satisfying send-offs that they never received (though I'm not sure how Tanning Gambit fits into that, lol.) I can't believe Jennifer Garner Elektra got to be in a billion dollar superhero movie. Ben Affleck never even got that, lol.

I saw someone post that because they brought Jackman back it made his death in Logan meaningless.

But that's not true. Because he saved X-23 she got to grow up and save an entire universe.

I like the link above showing that the director really wanted to give major characters from the Fox universe (or New Line Cinema in Blade's case) satisfying send-offs that they never received (though I'm not sure how Tanning Gambit fits into that, lol.) I can't believe Jennifer Garner Elektra got to be in a billion dollar superhero movie. Ben Affleck never even got that, lol.
Teaming up with Zack Snyder will have that effect lol...

Same source I saw everywhere else.

Brolin didn't "beg" to be in the movie. Nor did he ask to come back.
the interview was longer because in a other article he said " I don't think Ryan likes me" as a joke but he said that Ryan didn't want him back ( as a joke I guess) but he kept repeating that they didn't like him. its a very odd thing to joke about. very unique joke.
go look for that one.

the interview was longer because in a other article he said " I don't think Ryan likes me" as a joke but he said that Ryan didn't want him back ( as a joke I guess) but he kept repeating that they didn't like him. its a very odd thing to joke about. very unique joke.
go look for that one.

That one is here
https://collider.com/dune-2-josh-brolin-gurney-halleck-baliset/

He doesn't say he asked to be in it, nor does he beg to be in the film.

I can't believe Jennifer Garner Elektra got to be in a billion dollar superhero movie. Ben Affleck never even got that, lol.

You ever do any sparring of any kind, Khev? There's an old saying, in a fight, you can surrender one of timing or speed and still defend yourself. But you can't surrender both.

Garner has the physical build, aesthetic and even jawline to have been the next great female action star. And lots of people previously bet big money on her in the hopes that she could do it. But she's a marginal actress and she lacks, surprisingly enough, a lot of the required physicality, instincts and charisma to cover for any of that. It's a good base explanation why former wrestlers like John Cena and Dave Bautista were able to break through as actors, and both have gotten quite a bit better at it over a short period of time. What pro wrestlers have to do is insanely hard. You have to understand how to use the space around you, have incredible timing at high speed even and be able to create synergy with someone else in close quarters, while you have a huge audience watching you live. Then you need to be able to constantly upsell a persona 24/7/365. Keanu Reeves is pretty marginal as an actor when he has to cover the basics. Even simple dialogue is tough for him. But he has a nice baseline charisma and is an incredible physical actor. He also has the requisite athleticism to support that. He doesn't have the speed, but he has the timing.

Garner is the Ryan Leaf of former hopeful heirs to the Sigourney Weaver kingdom. She looks great in a costume. But then she furrows her eyes and gives you that exact same expression every single time. It's a cross between angry and constipated. That's it, that's all she has. At least in Peppermint, someone figured out the best way to help her is to give her a crap load of guns instead. But all the spin kicks, shaky cam and Bourne Legacy type 3000 cuts a minute fight vision crap is all trying to hide Garner's flaws as a physical actress. To be fair, it's incredibly hard for anyone to do.

Sometimes when you have nothing else, at least you have friends out there who can help make up the shortfall. How many people here have worked at a job and someone's son or daughter or best friend or cousin showed up and couldn't cut it and everyone just had to eat it? That there is this here.

IMG_4693.jpeg

Up close look at the cowl

They kind of don't need to make any more X-Men movies now. That's what we've been waiting for all along. I thought they'd give whoever the new guy is the costume and have Hugh be a missed opportunity forever but nope! I'm good now, especially with all those other variants they did.

Curious, I have not seen it yet, but for toy reasons, wondering, does Wolverine wear his brown suit in the movie and the Jim Lee 90's yellow suit at all?

Imagine being the person tasked with drawing the concept art of Henry Cavill as Wolverine.

"Haha, why would you want me to draw .... oh ....ooooooohhhhhh"

nick offerman what GIF by Team Coco

Curious, I have not seen it yet, but for toy reasons, wondering, does Wolverine wear his brown suit in the movie and the Jim Lee 90's yellow suit at all?
its like 8 seconds and Deadpool is going from universe to universes

Back