Enterbay 24 Jack Bauer 1/6th Scale Action Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Enterbay to release Jack Bauer 24 figure

I got a couple of display boxes from Modellers loft yesterday, they're not to bad (definately good value for £8 each), I put jack in one so i can have him on my desk & built a base to put him on, it's made from black mounting card (the stuff they use for picture frames), cutting it out was a pain in the a** & i snapped about 5 scalpel blades in the process - the numbers on the front were the worst. I stuck some yellow translucent paper on the inside & lit it with a mini torch.....

I got a couple of display boxes from Modellers loft yesterday, they're not to bad (definately good value for £8 each), I put jack in one so i can have him on my desk & built a base to put him on, it's made from black mounting card (the stuff they use for picture frames), cutting it out was a pain in the a** & i snapped about 5 scalpel blades in the process - the numbers on the front were the worst. I stuck some yellow translucent paper on the inside & lit it with a mini torch.....

Thats looks AWESOME!

This morning, a strange, black package arrived for me at work! Wary it might be a bomb, a nuclear suitcase device or even cannisters of semtox nerve gas, I cautiously approach my ear to see if I could make out a strange noise coming out from the suspicious parcel!
I could have sworn an ominous ticking sound could be heard, ticking from 1 to 24!
I decided to be courageous and open the package!!!!!!!

GUYS!!!!

THEY'RE HERE!!!!!!!!:banana:banana

I haven't had time to open David's box yet, but Jack just looks awesome! The pictures looked grea, but as others have said before, they don't really show just how extraordinary he looks!!!
I have a great collection, but I don't think any fig I have comes close to this (except perhaps... my enterbay Bruce Lees!

And once more, all my thanks and Gatitute to you Wai Man!!!! Best protective package I've ever seen and great service!

Wai Man, you're...the MAN!!!!:bow

Thanks JP.

Very nice Lawton..... I was told mine is in the second shipment of Bauer's from the place I ordered mine from. They didn't get them all at once. So it will be about 2 weeks still for me. I can't wait!!!!

Following Lawtons lead! My base maker is going to make me a hand made wooden base for my Bauer.

see his handy work here. . .

Base 1

Base 2

Base 3

will deffo have the '24' logo on it!!

Any interests from you guys?

that looks awesome - it never ceases to amaze me the creativity that is on these boards - can't wait for my Bauer, that thing looks like museum quality!!

that looks awesome - it never ceases to amaze me the creativity that is on these boards - can't wait for my Bauer, that thing looks like museum quality!!

You should see the make-shift case that I made for the figure yesterday :lol. I used the two plastic holders from Jack's box, and joined them together with 2 pencils, to form a box-like shape. I then covered my weird box with a large, clear plastic bag - and bang! I had a case.

Trust me, it's not as good as it sounds (if it sounds good at all to you). It's very crappy, almost garbage-like in quality and it doesn't work well. Three years in a mechanical engineering major, and I thought that I'd be better at making stuff :(

I need to buy myself a case lmao.

Great display choices we're seeing. Very inspiring I must say.

Very cool Lawton! :rock

Oh yeah I received mine earlier and he has taken the mantle of best figure in my collection...bar none! :D

Got Bauer and Palmer today - I'm pretty pleased with Jack. The boxes are interesting, they do have a lenticular on them which is cool. Kind of wasteful of space though - Palmer has a second box just for his stand?

The forearms on my Jack were turned around - I read someone had problems with one snapping, which I might have done had I not realized they were just backward.

I like the material of Palmer's suit - it feels weird, but seems strong and looks great. He's taller than Jack, but his head is small - it seems like it should be MUCH bigger for the height. Can't complain about the sculpt though.

Following Lawtons lead! My base maker is going to make me a hand made wooden base for my Bauer.

see his handy work here. . .

Base 1

Base 2

Base 3

will deffo have the '24' logo on it!!

Any interests from you guys?

definately interested, throw up some pics when you get one - those bases are awesome, especially that Joker piece!!

Somebody should post some side by side pics of Jack and Palmer. I'd like to see how the height difference looks.

Got Bauer and Palmer today - I'm pretty pleased with Jack. The boxes are interesting, they do have a lenticular on them which is cool. Kind of wasteful of space though - Palmer has a second box just for his stand?

The forearms on my Jack were turned around - I read someone had problems with one snapping, which I might have done had I not realized they were just backward.

I like the material of Palmer's suit - it feels weird, but seems strong and looks great. He's taller than Jack, but his head is small - it seems like it should be MUCH bigger for the height. Can't complain about the sculpt though.

Yeah, I noticed that the right forearm of my figure was turned around, when I opened the box. What is up with that? Was a disgruntal worker at Enterbay trying to pull a prank on us? :lol

And besides, there's no reason why the joints should snap - I found all the joints to be extremely strong (even when applying a lot of force on the forearms to insert the hands).

FANTASTIC work there mate!!

I would be interested ina base breaker!

Got my Jack yesterday, absolutely stunning headsculpt. I was really surprised that the body had some heft to it. I noticed the left ankle was kind of twisted awkwardly in the box, it's a bit loose and makes a "rachet" type sound when moved back and forth. I checked and it doesn't seem to broken, just a bit gimp.

I have a question for those that have him. Does Jack come with a belt? Mine didn't come with one, and found it strange when I went to mount his holster.

Back