Hot Toys – MMS126 - Predator 2: Guardian Predator(2010 Toy Fairs Exc) spec

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
no, the MSRP is for Gort. Sarah is just at $200. Now, I know that really doesn't mean much but when Gunmetal IM came out it seemed not many really cared for it and he was at $200. These seem to have a better following. I hope the numbers for these increase. How can you only have 500 and 300 as a total for all these venues?

This is really cool, but getting this would make me try getting Elder Pred and Lost Pred, and right now, with my budget lowered by health problems, I'd rather get other things.

For the 1000th time it will likely be available through Sideshow as a priority pre-order July 2nd. If you are at the con you can preorder it July 1st. Take the time you spend looking up emoticons and go back and read a few pages...

For the 1000th time it will likely be available through Sideshow as a priority pre-order July 2nd. If you are at the con you can preorder it July 1st. Take the time you spend looking up emoticons and go back and read a few pages...

Instead of enabling the laziness, you should've just posted that. :huh:lol

Well, I'm now qualified for PPO, so I'm pretty psyched :rock.

As a reply to the discussion a few posts back, the language filter is pretty much useless for most of the minors on this thread. I mean... we've all seen Predator 2, and stuff that's a hundred times worse :).

Now what's with this MSRP business? Are we actually trying to guess at the price of Guardian, or has something been set in stone overnight?

Or Iron Man, which went for $20-30 over the cost of the Mark III. Same price as the P1 Predator as it was listed a year and a half ago ($170) would be nice, but as Jack says above, one of the scans apparently has the Pred listed at 22,000 yen. If true, then based on the google currency calculator, that's $241 "MSRP".

Originally, the scan said 20,000 yen (roughly $220). We discussed this on the older Gort thread and decided that the money is counted differently here than in Japan. I highly doubt any HT Pred would cost $200+ upon release.
I'm with Nam on this one, as I can't see HT charging any more than the P1 was when he originally came out. Anything over $170 for attendees is, quite frankly, a little awkward.

As much as people are excited about this i'm pretty sure they were more excited about P1. So many people were saying it was the pred they were waiting for and it was the only one they wanted. So in terms of demand for the figure i cant imagine this should be priced much higher than the P1. Of course i could be totally wrong.

We discussed this on the older Gort thread and decided that the money is counted differently here than in Japan.
I just read that discussion. If the original Pred listed for 22,000, and this one lists for 20,000, then you may well be right. I hope so. Though I'm still not sure why there is a MSRP at all for exclusives sold at 3 places by maybe 2-3 retailers. Maybe that's just the marketing gimmick in Hong Kong.

This pred looks a tad off to me. It's like the predator 2 armor is too wide for his body or something, doesnt seem to fit so thight.

Im not sure yet, but I think Im gonna pass, because my pred-shelf cant fit any more of those.

Back