Hot Toys – MMS126 - Predator 2: Guardian Predator(2010 Toy Fairs Exc) spec

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
that's interesting. the official price is 20,000 here:

https://www.hottoys.jp/predator2/index.html

Doesn't surprise me with all the information (whether correct or not) that's floating around. The price isn't what scares me; whether it's $170 or $210 I'm going to trying and get it. I just don't believe how this can be compared in price to a regular released figure. Like I said earlier at cheapest $190 (and don't get me wrong I won't get mad when it's listed at $170 and people say, "I told you so." I'll gladly eat crow and pay that price). I just don't see it being that low. I really want to know what the ES is for this and Sarah. Five hundred and 300 total? Really? That wouldn't leave SS much after the Toy Fairs are done.

Doesn't surprise me with all the information (whether correct or not) that's floating around. The price isn't what scares me; whether it's $170 or $210 I'm going to trying and get it. I just don't believe how this can be compared in price to a regular released figure. Like I said earlier at cheapest $190 (and don't get me wrong I won't get mad when it's listed at $170 and people say, "I told you so." I'll gladly eat crow and pay that price). I just don't see it being that low. I really want to know what the ES is for this and Sarah. Five hundred and 300 total? Really? That wouldn't leave SS much after the Toy Fairs are done.

I've never once missed out on a non-attendee because the attendees nabbed them all. And that's even having a few exclusives convert from the Wait List. Though I doubt any waitlisters will see conversions for this Pred. Sarah maybe, it all depends on the hype and demand for the T-100 head they stashed inside.

I just wish this wasnt an exclusive, so that everyone who wants one could buy one. This figure is making me go crazier and crazier everyday, because i keep thinking about the price, and that if i could order in time.

neither have I, but those numbers seem low. For one show those numbers are nice, but for a series of shows? Unless those numbers are bull____ numbers and the amount is greater which is what I'm starting to believe.

Someone's put a pre-order up on eBay already.

Check out that price!

https://cgi.ebay.com/2010-SDCC-HOT-...tem&pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item563cdb9b43

And I'll be someone jumps on it.

Karamazov posted that link earlier. Funnily enough, two hours ago, that was listed as $350 (which in itself is total bull____). Why would he raise the price another hundred bucks!?

Some people... Yeah, this is limited, but if I were a non-attendee, I'd try my luck on the 2nd before commiting to spend half a grand on something that isn't even out yet :cuckoo:.

Karamazov posted that link earlier. Funnily enough, two hours ago, that was listed as $350 (which in itself is total bull____). Why would he raise the price another hundred bucks!?

Some people... Yeah, this is limited, but if I were a non-attendee, I'd try my luck on the 2nd before commiting to spend half a grand on something that isn't even out yet :cuckoo:.

Watch it come down. :lol He's in violation of listing conditions for preorders.

That'll be fun. Put up a crappy BIN, raise its price, and get it torn down all in the same day.

I'm starting to wonder, though. If 500 is the total amount HT will make for all of the shows, then how much will SS get? Will there even be enough for the attendees? Granted, not too many will be going, but it's a little unnerving when the edition size is so damn low...

That'll be fun. Put up a crappy BIN, raise its price, and get it torn down all in the same day.

I'm starting to wonder, though. If 500 is the total amount HT will make for all of the shows, then how much will SS get? Will there even be enough for the attendees? Granted, not too many will be going, but it's a little unnerving when the edition size is so damn low...

Yeah, it's definitely prickish and he definitely deserves it.

I think Sideshow will get quite a few. Just be sure to be there just before the PPO. He's gonna go fast!

Sounds like they 500 already split up for the shows overseas... my guess is there will be another 500 for SDCC.

So maybe a total of 1,000.

Sounds like they 500 already split up for the shows overseas... my guess is there will be another 500 for SDCC.

So maybe a total of 1,000.

There will definitely be more than 1000. There are also toy shows in Hong Kong and Taiwan just to name a few. I'm thinking it'll be in the range of 2000-2500 which is still very limited for Hot Toys.

There will definitely be more than 1000. There are also toy shows in Hong Kong and Taiwan just to name a few. I'm thinking it'll be in the range of 2000-2500 which is still very limited for Hot Toys.

Even if it's just 500 for North America, that's pretty good in terms of exclusiveness.
In that case, I don't think the July 2nd PO's will be that bad. Certainly something you'd want to keep tabs on, but I wouldn't stress on it and plan on not being able to get one.

I think Sideshow will get quite a few. Just be sure to be there just before the PPO. He's gonna go fast!

No prob. I'll be ready to go prior to 10AM on that day. You getting one/going to the con?

Back