Hot Toys – MMS126 - Predator 2: Guardian Predator(2010 Toy Fairs Exc) spec

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just wish this wasnt an exclusive, so that everyone who wants one could buy one. This figure is making me go crazier and crazier everyday, because i keep thinking about the price, and that if i could order in time.

Everyone who wants one can buy one. They just need to be there for the PPO or eat ebaY prices.

There will definitely be more than 1000. There are also toy shows in Hong Kong and Taiwan just to name a few. I'm thinking it'll be in the range of 2000-2500 which is still very limited for Hot Toys.

Didn't realize it was being offered at other shows as well... although that makes sense.

That'll be fun. Put up a crappy BIN, raise its price, and get it torn down all in the same day.

I'm starting to wonder, though. If 500 is the total amount HT will make for all of the shows, then how much will SS get? Will there even be enough for the attendees? Granted, not too many will be going, but it's a little unnerving when the edition size is so damn low...

I remember the SDCC '09 gray Iron Man III was available at a few different places. They just changed the wording on the base. I don't recall there being a set number on it, but there might've been. I remember pre-ordering mine very easily.

I remember the SDCC '09 gray Iron Man III was available at a few different places. They just changed the wording on the base. I don't recall there being a set number on it, but there might've been. I remember pre-ordering mine very easily.

I also remember him being gone like 2 minutes into the preorder. :lol

There was just the Silly Thing version from some boutique in Hong Kong... I don't think GMG Mark III was offered anywhere other then there and SDCC.

HUMM ,,Ok,so that would be 13h00 here in SC ,,(waiting by the pc at 12h30 lol )
Thanks for the info.
Wonder if it would be easier phoning in to PPO ,im thinking not lol

PPO Online. By the time you get through and state your purpose, he might already be gone.

Does the site lag a lot during PPO? I want one Gort and Sarah-1000 and don't want to resort to scalper prices. Also, I don't want to re-live the Matty Collctor red screen of death scenario.

Does the site lag a lot during PPO? I want one Gort and Sarah-1000 and don't want to resort to scalper prices. Also, I don't want to re-live the Matty Collctor red screen of death scenario.

Well, how strong is you webnets connection? PPOs always happen when I'm at work so as fast as I can type in my user name and password is as fast as the order is complete.

Well, how strong is you webnets connection? PPOs always happen when I'm at work so as fast as I can type in my user name and password is as fast as the order is complete.

I got a strong connection, but I type as slow as molasses. My hands have been shaky and whatnot since I came home form Iraq, never have had steady hands since, I hit random letters all the time while writing. Logging in fast is always my weakness.

Can't you log in before the PPO starts? Or will it just not work 'til then?

Last edited:
Back