Hot Toys – MMS126 - Predator 2: Guardian Predator(2010 Toy Fairs Exc) spec

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got a strong connection, but I type as slow as molasses. My hands have been shaky and whatnot since I came home form Iraq, never have had steady hands since, I hit random letters all the time while writing. Logging in fast is always my weakness.

Slow and steady wins the race. :lecture

Really though, you don't need to be Mr. 5000 words-a-minute typer guy. During the streamlined event the site only gives you the option of ordering those items. You wait there a couple minutes before hand and a counter will run down, once it hits 10am PST the page will refresh and allow you to order. Click the box next to the item you wish to buy and on the right in an area for your user ID and password, enter both and click order. That's pretty much it.

Blade you were right according to my account I am now subscribed to the newsletter. It just took awhile for that to process on the site. Lucky I found out what all this PPO business was, as far as I knew ordering these figures was going to be exactly the same as any SS exclusive or regular figure - I could have found myself with no chance in hell of successfully ordering them...instead of the slim chance I have now:lol

Really though, you don't need to be Mr. 5000 words-a-minute typer guy. During the streamlined event the site only gives you the option of ordering those items. You wait there a couple minutes before hand and a counter will run down, once it hits 10am PST the page will refresh and allow you to order. Click the box next to the item you wish to buy and on the right in an area for your user ID and password, enter both and click order. That's pretty much it.

Sounds awesome! Another reason to love SS :D.

me too, i would like to know how that works aswell

See FLOSI's post above.

Thanks for the Info FLOSI! To quote Peter Griffin, "and now I play the waiting game".

So..... will the MEDI-KIT be omitted from this figure, or did HT simply forget to put in on?

So..... will the MEDI-KIT be omitted from this figure, or did HT simply forget to put in on?

I dunno. Personally, I don't think they would've done it on purpose. Maybe they just didn't do it. They probably considered it another accessory, like the spear or disc. But those wouldn't need to be repainted. A Medkit would have to be, to match the armor. So they kept that accessory off. Just my guess.

Depends. Guess you'll have to wait and see (since I doubt HT will release anymore official pics of the figure beyond the initial spec pics). I think it's just an oversight for the proto pics. Who knows though.

I badly want this but cannot attend any of the said fairs as the venues are held in another country. This just sucks for me. :(

I dunno. Personally, I don't think they would've done it on purpose. Maybe they just didn't do it. They probably considered it another accessory, like the spear or disc. But those wouldn't need to be repainted. A Medkit would have to be, to match the armor. So they kept that accessory off. Just my guess.

Depends. Guess you'll have to wait and see (since I doubt HT will release anymore official pics of the figure beyond the initial spec pics). I think it's just an oversight for the proto pics. Who knows though.

:dunno
Did Lost Predator have a Medi-kit?
If not, then I guess this one won't neither.

I hope it's included though.

I don't think the Lost Predator had one. Possibly because his chest/back armor was new and had no slot for a Medkit. Maybe that's why they won't give Gort one -- for consistency.

I don't think the Lost Predator had one. Possibly because his chest/back armor was new and had no slot for a Medkit. Maybe that's why they won't give Gort one -- for consistency.

He doesn't use it but Gort does have a Medi-Kit in the film.

Predator2_113.jpg

Borg doesn't have a Medi-Kit because his armor is different so it doesn't have the slot to hold one. Gort aka Guardian Predator has the exact same armor as P2. Same Plasma Cannon, Medi-Kit, etc.

Also, Gort is supposed to have the same color armor AND skin color as P2 because it's a duplicate P2 suit with just a different bio. HT took some creative license and decided to give this figure a unique paint scheme (skin and armor) because it's a rehash of the previosuly released P1/P2 figures. But realistically, Gort should be an exact clone of P2 with a different bio (which is silver).

gortscreenshot.png

616_gort.jpg

Well, I'm (as most of us probably are) glad that we're getting a new paint scheme. If this was just a P2 with the new silver Gort mask, I'd never buy it. The way he actually looks here, was a smart idea. Plus it's awesome!

Last edited:
That's why there is a Non attendee PPO....:gah:

Where is this Non-attendee PPO? Because if it's from SSC, I already tried ordering before and they don't ship to a US shipping address if the buyer's address on the ccard is not in the US. :monkey2

Last edited:
Where is this Non-attendee PPO? Because if it's from SSC, I already tried ordering before and they don't ship to a US shipping address if the buyer's address on the ccard is not in the US. :monkey2

Huh?

Where are you located then? If you are in the US, then SDCC isn't out of the country. You just need your card billing address and shipping address to match. If they don't, start fixing it. You got a month.

If you don't, expect to pay $$$ for this guy.

Back