Hot Toys – MMS126 - Predator 2: Guardian Predator(2010 Toy Fairs Exc) spec

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is it possible to order Gort and Connor at the same time with these types of orders or do you have to confirm 1 then go back a screen to get the other?

Yes. You will be able to place a check mark next to both products on the same page and place the PO for them on the same order number.

I won't ask if I had other options available and I know this is a very long shot but still it won't hurt to try.. so.. who's willing to help a fellow collector (that's me) order the guardian pred & mark IV bust and ship to my U.S. address? I'll pay via paypal for the items & shipping of course.

I'll be sure to check out some of those PPO's, just so when Guardian has his turn, there'll be no surprises.

That really is the best thing for you guys to do. I think once you familiarize yourself with the PPO event, you'll be fine. I just want to stress to you that a PPO isn't something you show up to a few minutes late. It might not last a few minutes. Be ready at least 5-10 minutes ahead of time and you should be fine. And again, don't let the 'main event' be your first experience with a PPO. These guys will go quick, no doubts there. So any questions or problems you might have, you need them all taken care of because nobody will be able to help until after the PPO.

Any of the other SDCC PPOs should work for you guys. You can peek in on both the attendees and non-attendees, but just remember its the non-attendee PPOs you guy are doing so watching those is your best bet.

Theoretical question: What would happen if you order 2 of the exclusives but one of them is already sold out? I trust that wouldn't invalidate your order for the one that isn't sold out or force you to go back and try again?

Theoretical question: What would happen if you order 2 of the exclusives but one of them is already sold out? I trust that wouldn't invalidate your order for the one that isn't sold out or force you to go back and try again?

I don't think it would cancel out the valid order. Just to be safe I'd use two different tabs to order each one. That's just me being paranoid as I have the worst luck when stuff likes to go wrong.

I won't ask if I had other options available and I know this is a very long shot but still it won't hurt to try.. so.. who's willing to help a fellow collector (that's me) order the guardian pred & mark IV bust and ship to my U.S. address? I'll pay via paypal for the items & shipping of course.

That wouldn't work because the billing address for the credit card must match the shipping address.

Just bought the Lost Predator. I was watching a few auctions on feeBay that started going over $165. In the midst of it, the same seller that had a MISB Lost a few days ago for $160 w/ free shipping (and this one went fairly quickly) put another one up. Had to spring for it, since those participating in the auction would've gotten wind of it. Not too bad a price, as it's essentially $145 + $15 S&H, but it's apparent the dirt-cheap days of Borg are over. Now I, too, am obligated to get Guardian :D.

Which... I... will...:maul

Just bought the Lost Predator. Now I, too, am obligated to get Guardian :D.

Congrats. I ordered him the day the Gort specs and pics first appeared. Please let it not be in vain. :pray:

If the worst happens and I fail to score either Sarah or Gort I will possibly be endeavouring to trade the Borg Predator for someones Sarah connor and I'll just give up on the Gort dream. I know I'm very specific in my want there but I wouldn't trade him for anything other than that must have Sarah connor. I know Lost will be highly sought after now.

But if I can get both Sarah and Gort, happy days, no trading necessary.

Congrats where'd you get him?

:clap:clap Do you mind sharing how much you paid for him?? You can PM if you don't want to post it. (I'm thinking about purchasing another one)

Thanks, lol. Edited my original post above Wookie's for the answer :). I'm pretty happy with the price. These days, with Guardian approaching, you can't do as well as you could've last year (or even a few months ago).

I'm considering on trying to order both the pred as well as sarah connor,,,so IF somthing terrible happens (ie i somehow lose out on ordering the one) i still have the other.

I'm considering on trying to order both the pred as well as sarah connor,,,so IF somthing terrible happens (ie i somehow lose out on ordering the one) i still have the other.

Surely getting just one of them would be only small consolation for having missed out on the other if they're both figures you really wanted.

If I miss out on Sarah I'll be gutted because Terminator is my main obsession. If I miss out on Gort I'll be gutted because, although Predator comes second in my preferance, I just bought Lost Predator - a figure I otherwise was perfectly able to live without - because of his scene-compatability with Gort.

Just bought the Lost Predator. I was watching a few auctions on feeBay that started going over $165. In the midst of it, the same seller that had a MISB Lost a few days ago for $160 w/ free shipping (and this one went fairly quickly) put another one up. Had to spring for it, since those participating in the auction would've gotten wind of it. Not too bad a price, as it's essentially $145 + $15 S&H, but it's apparent the dirt-cheap days of Borg are over. Now I, too, am obligated to get Guardian :D.

the time to get one would of been 3 or 4 months ago on ebay.they were for sale new in box for $120 plus shipping.l saw lots of them for that price.wont be seeing them anymore l guess.

3 or 4 months ago no one knew Gort was coming so anyone who wanted a Lost Predator for his own uniqueness would have already bought him. I did order him alongside the dog alien when he first went up for preorder but cancelled. Just figured I'd have no use for him when I didn't have the Elder predator. But Gort predators bio and paint scheme just looked too cool to not buy him regardless of not having the Elder that I decided 'might aswell go back and buy Lost predator too'. So theres my life story.

Back