Hot Toys 1/4 Avengers Announcement!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hot Toys might wanna see how the Terminator and Batman do for the 1/4 lines, if they flop they might not wanna continue. Im shure theres a market for them but the prices are really getting extreme.

Hot Toys might wanna see how the Terminator and Batman do for the 1/4 lines, if they flop they might not wanna continue. Im shure theres a market for them but the prices are really getting extreme.

Which is why I'll be hesitant. At least there will be the NECA 1/4 line which will be more affordable.

They need to give the Avengers some breathing room, let the 1:6 sell through and focus on expanding some of their other licenses. While I do have EBs Joker and Rambo, and am trying to decide on a Batman, there is such a thing as overkill. And these are still just really expensive action figures. If they have some 1:4 sculpts ready to show at next year's SDCC that would probably be the right timing for me to have the decks somewhat cleared.

Iron man will sell out pretty fast, maybe it's a good marketing choice for them
maybe HT will also make 1/4 ironman 3, although I'm not really like the mark 47 design.

I'm not gonna get these as 1/6 is the biggest scale i'll go too. But....if they do make a 1/4 Hulk i will buy it for sure (quality & accuracy permitting) just to have next to my TV. The 1/6 is gonna be huge so a 1/4 would make the ultimate centerpiece :)

Iron man will sell out pretty fast, maybe it's a good marketing choice for them
maybe HT will also make 1/4 ironman 3, although I'm not really like the mark 47 design.

Yea, maybe 3 years down the road it will sell out. HT is just a more expensive hasbro company these days.

I'm not gonna get these as 1/6 is the biggest scale i'll go too. But....if they do make a 1/4 Hulk i will buy it for sure (quality & accuracy permitting) just to have next to my TV. The 1/6 is gonna be huge so a 1/4 would make the ultimate centerpiece :)

Amen to that! :rock

I agree with this post! 1/4 scale is a small market and letting terminator and batman be the guinea pig in this big gamble. I really don't think Hot Toys will go all the way with 1/4, but only make certaibn popular characters that will sell.

I doubt they will make the entire 1/4 line up of avengers, but I feel that a 1/4 Iron Man will be stunning if they used metal. I would probably still buy it if its 1000 bucks it it looks GOOOOD!

Back