Hot Toys 1/6th scale BATMAN (Original Suit) Photo thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Forever in the Darkness...Watching...Waiting...Protecting....my Couch and Home Theater.

picture.php

Last edited:
i envy you guys..who have this fig already...shops here in manila have run out of stock...jokerV1 stock here are still visible...:)

great shots guys! post some more!

What is with his belly... you know pictures sadly really don't do it justice, well it does for some like previously posted doing the promo type shots. What a face sculpt!

As much as I loved the Takara, this one wins it for me until the new suit.

Suppose there's been enough pictures? Just a few quickies, arrived just over an hour ago.

3125050988_738eb219d1.jpg

3125050990_4313c93bab.jpg

3125050992_3a97ab8e19.jpg

3125050986_37303420ed.jpg

Last edited:
Yeah, sorry about that. I'll delete it.

I didn't think you would mind but I was wrong for not asking first.

I've been trying for a few days to get one done with no luck.

Again, sorry about that. Like i said I will delete it now.

:(

Let me make you one.:cool: Do you want it to be 89' Batman themed?

I deleted the image but it's still showing
Let me go see what happened
Sorry, I'm lucky I even know how to get on the Internet forget making avatars and animated signatures like you guys and gals do.

I deleted the image but it's still showing
Let me go see what happened
Sorry, I'm lucky I even know how to get on the Internet forget making avatars and animated signatures like you guys and gals do.

You've got 10 seconds before the avatar causes your computer to self destruct. :lol

Shame the bat logo doesn't glow blue from behind.

From my angle, it almost looks like it is glowing from behind and yes, well done and not just because you made me an avatar although that helps a little...:)

I can almost picture what it will look like when you're complete, good job indeed.

Back