Hot Toys 1/6th scale BATMAN (Original Suit) Photo thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks.:cool:
Yeah, I don't think this'll be my last HT fig, too, they are just too good at it.:lol I'm still waiting for them to make the Predator from the first film, as that's still my favorite look of the character. Also, a T2 Arnie would be a dream come true. If it would turn out as good as Darren Carnall's version, it would be an immediate buy for me.

Thanks.:cool:
Yeah, I don't think this'll be my last HT fig, too, they are just too good at it.:lol I'm still waiting for them to make the Predator from the first film, as that's still my favorite look of the character. Also, a T2 Arnie would be a dream come true. If it would turn out as good as Darren Carnall's version, it would be an immediate buy for me.

Welcome to the board mate! Oh and if people call drugs an expensive habit they have to get into this hobby! it will get you broke!:banana:banghead

Cheers!
Nanda

batman7.png

Nice!

Hi, new member here from Germany.

I've been reading the board for about a year, but just recently decided to finally sign up and chime in(I usually post on rebelscum).
I got my first Hot Toys figure last summer (Aliens Hudson) and have been a fan since then. However, as I'm a 21 year old student without a job, I don't have the funds to buy a lot of Hot Toys figs. I'm a huge Batman fan though and the Takara Bats was my holy grail for a long time. When Hot Toys posted the first pics of the new Bats, I just knew I had to get him, as he looked even better than the Takara version. And as soon as I saw the first in-hand pics on here (I just couldn't pre-order a fig this expensive without being 100% sure the final piece would look like the prototype), I ordered him (from studio_sunny on ebay), making him my second HT purchase and man, am I glad I got him. :D
And after seeing the Bank Robber Joker pics on here, I'm strongly contemplating making him my third HT fig. That Joker is just pure perfection IMO. :google

Anyways, enough about me, so here are some pics I took (since this is the photo thread afterall). :D
Please forgive that some pics are slightly unsharp, I'm still a learner ^^. I want to buy a tripod soon, though.

batman5.png

batman8.png

batman6.png

batman7.png

AWESOME PICTURES!

It looks like your upper left batarang holder clip is bent down like mine was due to the plastic wrap.

Here's my current 1:6 display (excluding Marmit Sandtrooper):

batman_display2.png

batman_display1.png

AWESOME PICTURES!

It looks like your upper left batarang holder clip is bent down like mine was due to the plastic wrap.

Yeah, it's a bit bent, but that way it actually holds the batarangs better. :) And it's not noticeable when they are in place, so it doesn't really bother me.

Here's my current 1:6 display (excluding Marmit Sandtrooper):

batman_display2.png

batman_display1.png

Yeah, it's a bit bent, but that way it actually holds the batarangs better. :) And it's not noticeable when they are in place, so it doesn't really bother me.

Yup, I agree. It allows me to actually place both batarangs on there although that cylinder behind the right clip definately gets in the way causing the batarang to stick out more on the right then on the left.

Anyways. I also agree with LChinoz, awesome pose. Actually, I feel you have acheived the coolest and badass pose I have yet to see for this Batman. Good lighting utilized.

I may even "borrow" from your pose for mine...lol

Umm, even the cape looks good and his position up on top was a good idea.

Don't change anything with him. It's that good!

Thanks for the inspiration.

Wow, thanks a lot. :)
Leaving him in one pose is easier said than done, though.:lol I'm currently not home, but as soon as I get back tomorrow evening, I know I just want to get him out and play around with him again.

Hooray, I'm able to see sigs now. :banana

Hi, new member here from Germany.

I've been reading the board for about a year, but just recently decided to finally sign up and chime in(I usually post on rebelscum).
I got my first Hot Toys figure last summer (Aliens Hudson) and have been a fan since then. However, as I'm a 21 year old student without a job, I don't have the funds to buy a lot of Hot Toys figs. I'm a huge Batman fan though and the Takara Bats was my holy grail for a long time. When Hot Toys posted the first pics of the new Bats, I just knew I had to get him, as he looked even better than the Takara version. And as soon as I saw the first in-hand pics on here (I just couldn't pre-order a fig this expensive without being 100% sure the final piece would look like the prototype), I ordered him (from studio_sunny on ebay), making him my second HT purchase and man, am I glad I got him. :D
And after seeing the Bank Robber Joker pics on here, I'm strongly contemplating making him my third HT fig. That Joker is just pure perfection IMO. :google

Takara batman was also my holy grail. Then came HT new batman and after seeing the pictures here, it won me over and I've finally succumb to the urge to buy the figure. That' ll live a huge dent in my wallet. Now with bank robbery joker coming out, I am now looking for a way to finance the purhcase. boy oh boy I'm gona leave in debt :banghead:banghead:banghead :rotfl

Got my bats from abc express, still waiting on toys2 for joker... sigh.

Bats however is amazingly awesome, none of the pictures or info on him i'd seen had quite conveyed just everything about him and i was astounded as soon as i got him out of the box, the suit the cape everything was unexpectedly amazing. Here's some of my pics, still haven't gotten a permanent photo setup yet so im making due.

nhtbats1.jpg

nhtbats2.jpg

nhtbats3.jpg

nhtbats4.jpg

nhtbats5.jpg

nhtbats6.jpg

nhtbats7.jpg

Some of the suprises were just how flexible the new suit is, you have to have it in hand to realize just how easy it is to move him in. He can do some really great posing. Also the cape which i'd heard people not liking i had expected to be more like the v1 but its totally different, alot thinner, smaller and drapes really well, i dont see what the fuss is about, its not perfect and maybe can't drape quite like the taks does but its still amazingly good, especially compared to the previous one.

As someone who was actually very happy with the first version, this one is just beyond everything compared to it, so its just amazing to have.

nhtbats6.jpg

I love how the white surrounding help accentuate the highlights on the brow in this one, some great sculpt work in the cowl on this figure, and one part I like over the Tak figure is how rigid and pronounced the cowl details are, catch them in the light the right way and you can get some beautiful images. Good job, keep it up.

Got my bats from abc express, still waiting on toys2 for joker... sigh.

Bats however is amazingly awesome, none of the pictures or info on him i'd seen had quite conveyed just everything about him and i was astounded as soon as i got him out of the box, the suit the cape everything was unexpectedly amazing. Here's some of my pics, still haven't gotten a permanent photo setup yet so im making due.

nhtbats3.jpg

nhtbats4.jpg

Some of the suprises were just how flexible the new suit is, you have to have it in hand to realize just how easy it is to move him in. He can do some really great posing. Also the cape which i'd heard people not liking i had expected to be more like the v1 but its totally different, alot thinner, smaller and drapes really well, i dont see what the fuss is about, its not perfect and maybe can't drape quite like the taks does but its still amazingly good, especially compared to the previous one.

As someone who was actually very happy with the first version, this one is just beyond everything compared to it, so its just amazing to have.

These two are awesome, especially the fourth pose.

Here's some shots of what i've ended up doing with the bruce wayne head and my old v1 batman:

nhtbats8.jpg

nhtbats9.jpg

The cowl is the old v1 head with its inner head removed and the eyes/mouth removed since i have no use for it as a head, its better as a cowl which it is perfectly. The v1 body i just popped the cape off of and put the bruce head on, thats how im going to display it from now on. I wish i could get the takara harness, but nobody parts those out anymore meh.

Here's some shots of what i've ended up doing with the bruce wayne head and my old v1 batman:

nhtbats8.jpg

nhtbats9.jpg

The cowl is the old v1 head with its inner head removed and the eyes/mouth removed since i have no use for it as a head, its better as a cowl which it is perfectly. The v1 body i just popped the cape off of and put the bruce head on, thats how im going to display it from now on. I wish i could get the takara harness, but nobody parts those out anymore meh.

Looks great magnus. Fits perfectly in the V1 body

Back