Hot Toys Batman & Robin: Batman & Robin collectible figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am very tempted to get Robin. Was a great looking suit and a big upgrade over the Forever version. The Clooney Batsuit is the opposite for me and was a big downgrade after the panther suit.

I am very tempted to get Robin. Was a great looking suit and a big upgrade over the Forever version. The Clooney Batsuit is the opposite for me and was a big downgrade after the panther suit.
Yeah Clooney's suit is really quite flat and bland. And if the figure's shape and proportions are accurate he just doesn't look good in a Batsuit.

Robin looks good but, for me, this is a 'both or neither' situation.

Hope HT update Clooney's sculpt and body proportions before they open pre-orders. Need him to complete all my childhood Batmen figures.

d2e175b1e9ff4834a962b695c6031e62.jpg

Those films have gem moments. I never had interest in these older Batman figures. I like the new Pattinson Batman but mostly because I love the movie as a whole not just specific parts

I did however order that JC Riddler figure because I like some of his scenes and performance, especially when he leans in and whispers to that CEO guy before killing him. So chilling and sinister

Anyway I don't think I have to convince myself these movies are great in order to justify getting these figures :rotfl

Didn’t Soosootoys also say they were doing more characters from the movie. Until now they only announced that bathrobe Freeze.

Back