Hot Toys Batman V. Superman Dawn of Justice Speculation Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cmon HT start putting Supes and Bats up for PO- makes sense as these guys have been shown all Summer in trailers and pics. Bet these will be ready for release around the time the movie comes out.

If we only get Batman, Superman and Wonder Woman i'd be very happy, but fingers-crossed for a few others... Aquaman especially.

Personally, I'm kind of hoping we get that Fury Road Batman. It's such a unique visual, and I feel like it would make for a terrific figure, with the aesthetic of the goggles and the duster and the combat boots/pants.

Personally, I'm kind of hoping we get that Fury Road Batman. It's such a unique visual, and I feel like it would make for a terrific figure, with the aesthetic of the goggles and the duster and the combat boots/pants.

I've already convinced myself that'll be a Toy Fair exclusive and have committed to buy it already.

The only presence HT has ever had in the U.S. is at SDCC. I don't even think SSC does NYCC.

You're right, neither HT or SSC do NYCC.

How about Fury Road Max... :lol

I wanna take a shot and say this figures will get announced if not now then on December. I want them to be gentle since this will be my first collection in terms on getting a couple of figures from the same movie. I collect random figures of what I love but this will be like marvel collecting. Im sure at some point next year HT will be very busy making Dc and marvel characters at the same time.

More teasing, this time by Facebook OSR page Admin Mark Chua. Hes got insider info on HT and SSC. So maybe we'll se this sooner rather than later.

The only presence HT has ever had in the U.S. is at SDCC. I don't even think SSC does NYCC.

Theres hope

FB_IMG_1442852197909.jpg

Yeah, pretty much what I'm expecting... the Desert Batman, is pretty much just the standard costume with a coat, scarf and goggles so maybe they'll just add them as extra accessories.

Ideally they'd add them as accessories, but I think it's more likely they'd do a separate figure entirely.

i think dessert batman, i mean desert batman will be 2016 fair exclusives. i'll get all the batmen!!!

i hope they release the batmobile as well

It is kind of weird that we have seen Mattel's and Play Arts's figures from the movie but no Hot Toys yet.

It is kind of weird that we have seen Mattel's and Play Arts's figures from the movie but no Hot Toys yet.

Mattel and PAK prototype is much simpler, just sculpt meanwhile Hot Toys is mix media which far more complex. Beside I thought HT have a schedule of their own. I doubt we will see anything this year

Those people can churn out their product in a third of the time it takes HT. I'm not surprised at all. The movie doesn't come out until next year! They'll ride the hype train like they always do for these big movies.

i cannot imagine a scenario where i would want the desert camo trench coat Batman?

armored and regular for sure and if the movies half decent probably wonder woman and superman would be my purchases. not sure about the bat mobile? doesnt scream bat mobile to me but i need to see it in action first.

Back