Hot Toys Batman V. Superman Dawn of Justice Speculation Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i bet we will get

batman
armored batman
desert batman (possibly an exclusive)
superman
wonder woman
aquaman
maybe a villain

i doubt we will get lex unless he shows up in some crazy armor

It is kind of weird that we have seen Mattel's and Play Arts's figures from the movie but no Hot Toys yet.

I can't remember when the Age of Ultron figures were first shown, wasn't it at Toy Soul which was mid December when the PO for the Mark 43 came up?

Im going to bet between now and December HT will focus on revealing new Star Wars figures (which just for TFA will be alot never mind any further OT ones) at which point we will see more from both Batman v Superman as well as Civil War.

i bet we will get

batman
armored batman
desert batman (possibly an exclusive)
superman
wonder woman
aquaman
maybe a villain

i doubt we will get lex unless he shows up in some crazy armor

Good list, depending on how they do the standard Batman either an additional armoury could happen seeming like the DX12/TDK Armoury (major parts reuse though I bet they end up built like the HPP HoA sets which caused a little upset) along with the new car... Can't imagine Lois Lane being a possible.

Armored Batman with Bat-Signal is a must. :pray:

Along with the standard suit thats my second and final definite want from this film, would love it if they did the Bat signal with it but I imagine that would increase the cost significantly.

I will probably get any & all Batman versions - I really do have a problem - I cant stay away!....... I really like the "armored" version, The new Costume is nice as well, I just wish the ears were a tiny bit longer( I know,I know it's the Frank Miller style) I just like Batman's ears to be a little longer.

I will probably get Batman normal suit and the other Main characters. The armored one if its the same range of price has Zod I might get it, if the price is like an Iron man figure probably won't.

I'm thinking around Christmas, we'll see a lot of figure reveals. Not just for BvS.

I agree. I personally think from Dec - March the focus will be on Force Awakens cause the film will be out in Dec and they can give characters lightsabers, etc. which may be secret for now.

I agree. I personally think from Dec - March the focus will be on Force Awakens cause the film will be out in Dec and they can give characters lightsabers, etc. which may be secret for now.

I'm hoping to see something from CW as well, but that's probably wishful thinking.

Good date the unveil any surprise SW figures (seeming the film comes out globally the same day) along with the upcoming DC and Marvel films...I think December and early 2016 is gonna be full of preorders from just those films alone

Sent from my SM-G901F using Tapatalk

I wouldn't imagine figure announcements and sneak peeks until December. By that time there will be a new trailer with more reveals maybe including Aquaman and Cyborg, better promo photos of the actors in costume, and other toy companies will already be pushing figures for Christmas time so more spoilers will be out of the bag. The first figure might not be solicited until January following the likely Super Bowl commercial. And figure those will be Superman and Batman. Maybe Wonder Woman, but HT tends to drag on female figures. I would not expect armored Batman until well after the movie has been released and is a major hit. After that there will likely be an onslaught. There is a rumor now that Supergirl might show up, although at best I'd figure in a post credits scene.

Back