Hot Toys DX Indiana Jones announced + Star Wars teaser

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
terminator_l.jpg

Makes the point quite clearly. There may yet be a DX PERSified Terminator but this^ one would have been particularly cool.

Sorry for the off-topic!

Excellent idea, but I would worry about the hairline looking weird. Seems like it would be impossible to make the gap unnoticeable.

I still predict one PERS head with magnetized hat/head to reveal PERS. And a separate sculpted hatless head.

Yeah, for hairline reasons I reckon swap-out hair won't be possible. Not sure about the additional head being hatless, it sounds like it would be too similar to Sideshow's offering, and I reckon HT will try to do something to make it fairly distinctive. Maybe include the ark? I'd be a bit surprised if anything more than Indy comes out, it kinda fits HT's model of only releasing one or two characters from a line that would be certain to sell. If there was another I'd say it would be Mola Ram.

Excellent idea, but I would worry about the hairline looking weird. Seems like it would be impossible to make the gap unnoticeable.

I still predict one PERS head with magnetized hat/head to reveal PERS. And a separate sculpted hatless head.

In all honesty, I'm not too confident on them doing it either, but I just don't think we'll get two PERS heads.

What I really think will happen is just one PERS head and that's it. There's not that many moments in Raiders where Indy is hatless, apart from the Professor and German outfits. Plus breaking the head at the hat-line allows you to put a Map Room turban on.

:yess:

Beethoven himself couldn't compose a symphony to describe this amount of WIN.

WRONG.

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/YAOTCtW9v0M?fs=1&hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/YAOTCtW9v0M?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Id like to know how this affects the line, wether its a one off hot toys anniversary celebration piece and then sideshow carry on with tod indy n short round like they mentioned were in production a few months ago, or hot toys take over the line now. Maybe this is a hollywood style reboot! Lol. Exciting possibilties! But keep trevor on board, his work has been top notch

the best news all year ( appart from the change out hand on the TOD premium format ) . guessing the price will be about $200

It's actually kind of disappointing this isn't a DX ToD.

Sideshow have already done Raiders Indy and they did announce they were working on ToD with Hot Toys.

They can still have iconic Indy - since he is in full costume for a large % of the movie anyway, and then have the ToD DX bits - 2nd battle damaged head, torn up shirt and pants and machete.

Have it come with a mine cart or a piece of bridge as the base.

That would rule.

Yes buddy, I agree. No interest in Indy myself but i'm really excited to see what else they have, Metal Gear Solid? :monkey4

Oh I am very interested in seeing this Indy figure! But just the idea of also maybe seeing something Avatar and perhaps even Pirates... :panic: :google

It's gonna be an awesome HT year, that's for sure!! :rock :rock :rock

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back