Hot Toys - DX13 - T2: T-800 (Battle-Damaged Version) 1/6-scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
AND THE FIGURE OF THE YEAR GOOOO'S TO T2 BATTLE DAMAGED DX 13 !!! it come's with it's OWN EMMY FIGURE AWARD T1000 :lol

Oh, and just to give you guys a heads up Toy Anxiety should be getting some DX13s soon. So don't go to ebay just yet for extra parts. You're not going to find better prices than TA, I promise you that. So check their thread everyday for updates because I guarantee you these parts will sell at blinding speed, just like the DX11 stuff did.

Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2

Lets see that again.:yess:

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HCKrsQvJ9ps&list=UULarRrvFygyvTzu8KOudF5w[/ame]

You can always cheat it with photography which is nice. It would look awkward however on display for other people. But I guess it depends how you want to show it off. Nice work!

I haven't seen the charge for this go through yet, but should be done today. Hopefully there is a quick turn around on shipping and I get him in my hot little hands before Thansgiving :rock

hi a-dev im looking to order 1 from timcent is it free post and can he mark it as a lower price.

Yeah his prices always include shipping as far as I can tell and he will mark lower. I'd recommend messaging him to tell what you want him to mark it as - too low and it could seem suspicious to a customs officer.

AND THE FIGURE OF THE YEAR GOOOO'S TO T2 BATTLE DAMAGED DX 13 !!! it come's with it's OWN EMMY FIGURE AWARD T1000 :lol

You know good idea. I might do a few "award" skits using the T-1000. "And the husband/father of the year for cleaning making dinner and putting the kids to bed goes to Bo....".

You can do it through their live chat and just ask for it, but I believe it's $10 extra. You can do it through their request form too but I've always done it through live chat.

Just did this now, don't want to risk getting a smashed up box cause getting a replacement on the ex would likely be difficult:panic:

how long do they take to get here and what price would you recommend marking it as

That depends what the value cut-off point is at which you tend to get charged customs fees wherever you are. If it were me I think $80-100 would be fine. Now I've got two coming from Timcent so I would have went $100 but I forgot to ask. I'm worried now that if he has marked too low for such a large and heavy package they'll investigate it. Hasn't happened to me yet but there's a first time for everything as they say.

I would say it'll take a week and a half, something like that. I hope I'll have it by next weekend but I have a feeling it'll be the monday.

I haven't seen the charge for this go through yet, but should be done today. Hopefully there is a quick turn around on shipping and I get him in my hot little hands before Thansgiving :rock

That's what I'm hoping. SSC uses UPS, right? I'm going to check on what days they have off for the holiday.

Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2

Item(s) Shipping Soon

ogvvdg.gif

I believe UPS is still the default... generally I get packages w/in a week of being charged. But there have been a few times when it was over week between being charged and the actual item shipping... although I think that issues has since been addressed.

Back