Hot Toys - DX13 - T2: T-800 (Battle-Damaged Version) 1/6-scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
just orderd my exclusive from TIMCENT on ebay £286 including postage and paypal fees. I cant wait to receive this beast hes gunna fit in with my dx10 sarah connor exclusive my 3 t-1000's and my t-600 plus my john connor lol.

I was hoping the chest wound happened a bit after the lesser damaged face, but sadly it was all at the same time. Although I really don't understand what caused that giant-*** hole just in his chest unless half the guys were center of mass shooting :huh

Well it makes sense that the SWAT would primarily aim for the chest. As far as they could see he wasn't wearing body armour.

Or wait till TA gets their stock which won't be long.

I keep saying that but I don't think anyone is listening. :lol

Ssshhhhh!

Well it makes sense that the SWAT would primarily aim for the chest. As far as they could see he wasn't wearing body armour.

Yeah, it does... but it just seems a bit much to go from a clean chest to one massive gaping wound. I wonder if at one point there was a more graphic shot-gun type blast that was cut out of the final film?

Either way it still looks badass and I'm stoked to get this one in :rock

This is a-dev when he gets his in the mail

b6b6.gif

I'll bet that bending him over at the waist will suffice for your purposes.

qR5iuTP.gif

:lol

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YNkQVoE1rC8[/ame]

:lol :lol Realizing he was a shell of his former badassery must have been why he understood John's tears :lol

Uncle Bob has plenty of his own badassery even if it doesn't involve killing people - his pwnage of the bikers in the bar, his shotgun reloading while riding the bike, his accuracy with said shotgun, his demolition of the police with the minigun and grenade launcher, facing down the SWAT team full-frontal, his cool point-blank riddling of the T-1000 with the M-16 and steering the truck over on itself etc etc.

Ssshhhhh!

Yea, the TA stash will be gone in no time once they get the DX 13 in, at least the pants, boots, t shirt, body and I'm sure the heads will be gone in no time too.

Man I hope I'm one of the lucky ones!

:lol
Uncle Bob has plenty of his own badassery even if it doesn't involve killing people - his pwnage of the bikers in the bar, his shotgun reloading while riding the bike, his accuracy with said shotgun, his demolition of the police with the minigun and grenade launcher, facing down the SWAT team full-frontal, his cool point-blank riddling of the T-1000 with the M-16 and steering the truck over on itself etc etc.

Well being "Uncle Bob" is the first problem... and then comparing it to punching through a guys stomach and slaughtering an entire police precinct he's just not the same relentless killing machine :lol

Don't get me wrong, I really do love T2; but it's a softer/friendly film by comparison.

Well being "Uncle Bob" is the first problem... and then comparing it to punching through a guys stomach and slaughtering an entire police precinct he's just not the same relentless killing machine :lol

Don't get me wrong, I really do love T2; but it's a softer/friendly film by comparison.

This is why I DON'T have a problem with T2 in that way. Machines are whatever you program them to be. Arnold is programmed differently. That's what makes it scary for me. All the stiffness of him trying to behave like a "person" is pretty much foreign to him. The fact that it can be humorous is a side effect, but it's still frightening.

I know but I'm OK with him being 'cool' rather than a mindless killing machine. Besides which the T-1000 plays that role in this film.

This is why I DON'T have a problem with T2 in that way. Machines are whatever you program them to be. Arnold is programmed differently. That's what makes it scary for me. All the stiffness of him trying to behave like a "person" is pretty much foreign to him. The fact that it can be humorous is a side effect, but it's still frightening.

:exactly:

They did it plausibly. In the same circumstances that same T1 T-800 would have been just like the T2 version and vica versa. You can easily rationalise why the T2 T-800 didn't kill anyone prior to John ordering him not to. The same reason the T1 T-800 didn't kill the guy in the phonebox or the bouncer at Tech Noir - happenstance.

Last edited:
Back