Hot Toys - Iron Man 2 - 1/6th scale Black Widow Collectible Figure (Artisan Edition)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
if the new BW should be underscaled i'm fine with it, as i mostly pose my figs so it isn't noticeable. The upgrade was overdue, since the og was way out of proportion. Although i was happy back then, when posing her and taking photos you can clearly see the problems.

37505415024_3c0bbc1ff9_b.jpg
38185362372_8327c3713c_b.jpg
37506653724_c93a91157b_b.jpg

heh, already got a delay email for this and it's just the first day :LOL: Guess that means now we can cancel with out worrying about losing the NRD. That's usually how it works when official delays happen
Same, with a threat they would cancel it if I didn’t check the “protect my order” box. I wonder if this is a glitch from them accidentally listing Dec 2024 instead of Dec 2025.

If the new female body and suit can do this type of posing, I really think you can stick the Superhero Landing (TM) with this BW. Heck, I would just steal this pose and have this BW dual wielding and use the rolling eyes to get that oomph… OH MY… Probably can’t pose it for long, but still…
1722429803245.png

BW outfit looks like stretchable fabric without any pvc or pleather, I think it might actually be fine to keep it in that lady deadpool pose.

Load of old balls that these are so hard to get (obviously missed out and bitter). Can only hope they reuse the sculpt later [probably not].

This makes all previous Widow's look like actual toys.

Back