Hot Toys - Iron Man 2: Black Widow

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
here is my Black Widow custom , I repainted the belt and costume, gave her a breast lift and made her hair curly as close to movie as I could - please let me know what you think - Thanks guys :)

Amazing! Best I've seen, bro. I want to do the boob job, but that's it. I'm just afraid of wrecking the body in the process. :horror

here is my Black Widow custom , I repainted the belt and costume, gave her a breast lift and made her hair curly as close to movie as I could - please let me know what you think - Thanks guys :)

I think you did a very good job on her hair. can you post pics of her from behind?

Here's more pictures of my figure : a front and back for ya' Biest , remember I took this tonight and with the flash you can see the paint job on her costume, in person you can't tell at all. And to respond to agentofchaos73, I completley understand how you feel, I mean this figure is pretty freakin expensive,but I got mine for my birthday so I didn't pay a any $ for it so I was willing to give it a try because i wasn't happy with my scarlett having Aunt May boobs haha! But it really wasn't hard , just TAKE YOUR TIME. Pretend your getting that sticker crap off of a cd or blay ray movie nice and easy , within 20 minutes they'll be out , roll up some silly putty put them in it's place and Va Va Voom - you got a new figure that you can zip the zipper down instead of not being able to because there down to her knees - haha!

I didn't take any making of pictures , this only took a couple of hours to transform her a bit and I didn't die her hair, the product just made it more shiny and smooth I guess which brings the red color out more - Thanks for all your nice comments too:) and to everyone else ;)

I like this picture the best. And this is a Concept art picture made of Scarlett Johanson for the iron man 2 movie shown only in the bonus features of the disc. After doing a lot of research I found this picture only to be found in the very hard to find and expensive book of The art of Iron man 2. So here you go people for all to see - I think it's the best picture of the Black widow ever drawn to date - really hot.

Tightened up her scres, and pulled the inserts out of her breasts. MUCH happier with her now. still not sold 100% on her elbows, but meh, it'll do.

also, she matches up with the hot toys Secret service p90 very nicely. Pics forthcomming if i can get my camera working.

I have almost all the parts for BW now. :)
I have her boots on the way but am unsure on how they connect to the body. From the auction listing I cant see if there are any peg's included. Do they require any special bought peg's or can I get away with just putting the leg joint down into it ?.

Also - Does anyone have any good poses for her yet ?. I have been trying to get a nice pose other than a "static standing up" look.

she's EXACTLY the same as a male truetype. her legs end in Balls at the ankles, which plug into the cups in the shoe.

So all I need to do is pry the foot from the ankle and that will fit into the BW boots then ?.
And after all that time finding my spare set of hands for the hand joint peg thing. :dunno

Thanks, this way will make it much more stable than my original plan.

As a few posts back. I think the body I have is a true type caucasian female.
So I guess that its not as you posted then and I will need some special joint. I may have to have a good search around for a picture of the inside of the boot for confirmation.

No, with a Standard Female truetype ( not the BW one) you'll need to mod her leg. not sure on how t do that, to be honest with you. you'd be much better off just buying a BW body, and selling the TTF you've got to help pay for her.

Back