Hot Toys - Iron Man 2: Black Widow

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I gave Abigail my BW body...

If anybody wants Black Widow's suit, headsculpt, gear, accessories, etc... holla at me. :D

Just got mine yesterday. It's a second batch.

Here some pics, sorry for bad quality thou.

005.jpg

004.jpg

002-1.jpg

001.jpg

003-2.jpg

Nice pics Corrose--did you have to make an adjustment for "boob crease", or was yours ok out of the box?

Mine was pretty screwed up all around. It really is upsetting that you pay $100 for a fig that needs so much work, but in the end I am very happy with her.

- Initially mine had a BAD crease, plus the area of the skin above the breasts kept lifting off of the hard part of the inside. I removed the inserts like a few of you did, and messed with the jumpsuit and zipper position for over an hour to get it to look the way I wanted it to.

- Also I'm going to stick by being a fan of the real hair even though mine came in looking terrible. My wife washed and towel blotted dry the hair and did a few things with some styling gel to make it look pretty good.

All in all about 2.5 hours or prep work to get it to look really good.

Guys I removed the inserts but there is still a crease/bump at the top of her cleavage. How can I get rid of that?

Anyone have any clue or idea if there is any possibility to "shrink" her suit a bit just under/negind her boobs as I find that it is just too loose there and the main reason the boobs look no good. If it were more tightly shaped it would actually look good possibly even without a downsizing
:borg:

Back