Hot Toys - Iron Man 2:Mark IV Limited Edition spec

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
pics part 2:

IMG_5717f.jpg

IMG_5715f.jpg

IMG_5773f.jpg

IMG_5767f.jpg

IMG_5762f.jpg

IMG_5737.jpg

IMG_5747f.jpg

Awesome pictures, Plas.
And really great how the Art Figures Punisher holds itself against MarkIV.
Looks pretty badass...

Thanks for the comments, fellow freaks.

For folks receiving this figure soon or are on the fence, I can tell you (as a former skeptic) that there is no way this figure will disappoint. As someone who doesn't yet have War Machine, I wasn't prepared to be wowed by how incredible the Mark IV would be, it being my first HT IM2 figure.

I didn't have enough time to get creative with poses for the photos, but I think having it just stand there reflecting light on its slick, glossy armor does a lot to show off the figure.

Thanks for the comments, fellow freaks.

For folks receiving this figure soon or are on the fence, I can tell you (as a former sceptic) that there is no way this figure will disappoint. As someone who doesn't yet have War Machine, I wasn't prepared to be wowed by how incredible the Mark IV would be, it being my first HT IM2 figure.

I didn't have enough time to get creative with poses for the photos, but I think having it just stand there reflecting light on its slick, glossy armor does a lot to show off the figure.

Will be my first REAL Iron Man too and can´t wait get him besides War Machine.
Will look awesome side by side.
:)

Will be my first REAL Iron Man too and can´t wait get him besides War Machine.
Will look awesome side by side.

You guys are in for a treat. I like my original HT IM figures, but the Mark IV (and hopefully WM when I get it) is really in a whole 'nother league.

I feel like I should have waited for my War Machine to arrive so I could open that figure first because after having the Mark IV I don't know if WM can wow me the same. :lol

Awesome pictures, Plas.
And really great how the Art Figures Punisher holds itself against MarkIV.
Looks pretty badass...

That Blade fig is no slouch either. Plus his articulation is awesome. He's one of my faves! Nice HD IM pix 2!

Blade is great, but I´m not into it enough to have him as a figure.
Maybe some time in the future...

Nice Avatar, Koolop, Bolo Yeung ftw.

Thanks Endo. Speaking of BY, i think he would be a pretty KIck ass HT figure... but of course that topic would have to be continued in the Gen. thread. Bolo Yeung for life, Baby! :rock:joy:woo:rock2:moon

wow this photo is really making me want to get a wolverine so i can make the avengers... wolverine ironman warmachine spiderman thor and cap... thats my avengers HT team.

IMG_5715f.jpg

I stopped worrying about the cost of the mkIV, VI, and V combined when I realized just how long it is between all of them. I haven't even been charged yet by Sideshow for the IV, the VI hasn't even shown up in Asia and who knows when in hell the V will start shipping.

I stopped worrying about the cost of the mkIV, VI, and V combined when I realized just how long it is between all of them. I haven't even been charged yet by Sideshow for the IV, the VI hasn't even shown up in Asia and who knows when in hell the V will start shipping.

:exactly::exactly::exactly:

Between the long wait for the Mark VI and your pics, you're making it really difficult to resist ordering up a Mark IV. :gah:

Do IT!!!!

come on....

you know you want it....

if you miss it you will always regret it...

well at least till the VI and V come out.

Its this kind of thinking that will convince me to get all of them

Back