Hot Toys - Iron Man 2:Mark IV Limited Edition spec

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, the flaws reported were minor paint and finish issues. It's SSC, so I assume you can still return stuff for replacement if they are damaged through no fault of your own?

IMG_5644f.jpg

And this pic, made me go with my early arrival. SS sent me an email today about its early arrival -- CANT WAIT!

I live about 2 hours from SSC. Does anyone know if they allow local pick-up?

This might be worth a vacation day.

I live about 2 hours from SSC. Does anyone know if they allow local pick-up?

This might be worth a vacation day.

Nope. Don't bother. They aren't set up for that. They have the world's coolest lobby though.

I got mine charged and shipped out already too. I emailed them monday about changing the rest of my flex payments to 1 single payment when the item arrived. Ironically I got an email today saying they wouldn't be in until the 26th or something like that. But I'm happy to have him on his way! :rock

Ordered it on April 16 2010.

Edit: just checked my email it was April 16, I think that was the first day it became available for pre-order at BBTS.

Well poop! I switched my preorder from SS to BBTS in August so I may me waiting a while....

Do IT!!!!

come on....

you know you want it....

if you miss it you will always regret it...
Lol, nah. One Iron Man will be enough. I've already got one i have to sell to make a spot for the Mark VI :monkey1 As great as the IV looks, the VI is going to offer infinitely more display options.

well at least till the VI and V come out.
Exactly :D There's always a new Hot Toys Iron Man figure on the way.

Last edited:
Back