Hot Toys - Iron Man 2:Mark IV Limited Edition spec

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
First, Plasmid....GREAT SHOTS MAN! Thanks for taking the time and sharing.!

Second, for anyone still looking, I was over at Alter Ego's site this morning and they have him up for preorder again. Must have got his final numbers or something as I just got my 30 day notice.

Plasmid ... nice work man!

As for ppl holding out on MIV I thought all of you have already caved by now? :lol

Thanks Endo. Speaking of BY, i think he would be a pretty KIck ass HT figure... but of course that topic would have to be continued in the Gen. thread. Bolo Yeung for life, Baby! :rock:joy:woo:rock2:moon

Man, he´s the sh**, I´m tellin´ ya.
Imagine 1/6 Frank Dux and Chong Li.
Amazing.
That reminds me: Still need Double Impact on DVD, love Bolo´s role there.
Helooks so sick with the scar and tha fight against van Damme with the barrel...INSANE.
And on your thanks: Anytime, buddy.
:hi5:

wow this photo is really making me want to get a wolverine so i can make the avengers... wolverine ironman warmachine spiderman thor and cap... thats my avengers HT team.

Yeah I'm really excited that HT announced Thor, Cap and Spidey. Still, we're missing a few characters but it's a great start.

Plasmid great shots man! The group shot is top notch...:clap

^^^Amazing pics Plasmid!

AWESOME pics here! It really sell it to me!

What's up with Punisher's face, looks all droopy, like he has the flu or something :lol

Between the long wait for the Mark VI and your pics, you're making it really difficult to resist ordering up a Mark IV. :gah:

Plasmid...your pics are outstanding.

Amazing pics Plasmid, especially love the group shots :clap

First, Plasmid....GREAT SHOTS MAN! Thanks for taking the time and sharing.!

Second, for anyone still looking, I was over at Alter Ego's site this morning and they have him up for preorder again. Must have got his final numbers or something as I just got my 30 day notice.

Plasmid ... nice work man!

As for ppl holding out on MIV I thought all of you have already caved by now? :lol

Thanks!

You guys are in for a treat. I like my original HT IM figures, but the Mark IV (and hopefully WM when I get it) is really in a whole 'nother league.

I feel like I should have waited for my War Machine to arrive so I could open that figure first because after having the Mark IV I don't know if WM can wow me the same. :lol

big congrats bro:hi5:

you are right though, I dont think WM is better than mark IV. As the waist articulation isnt as good as mark IV.

The stuffs that came with the mark IV really sets HT to another level, in terms of innovation and designs.

big congrats bro:hi5:

you are right though, I dont think WM is better than mark IV. As the waist articulation isnt as good as mark IV.

The stuffs that came with the mark IV really sets HT to another level, in terms of innovation and designs.

Thanks mate :duff

WM arrives today, I hope for the best. I held off for 3 months on that one.

Just got an early arrival notice from SS that I could take advantage of if I wanted. So I sent in my reply and it says the order will be processed before right away.

I rec'd the same early arrival notice. I'm tempted to process now, but I'm wondering if this batch is the same one that the early HK adopters reported with minor flaws, or are they already into another round of production?

For those of us who haven't been following this that closely, can someone summarize exactly what flaws have been showing up? Thanks in advance, I don't have time to search the thread right now.

Well, I received the Mark IV today and overall a really impressive figure BUT I realized there were too many little paint "dots" or metallic spots or whatever you call them, all over the figure...Is that a common issue with this piece???

Just got an early arrival notice from SS that I could take advantage of if I wanted. So I sent in my reply and it says the order will be processed before right away.

Thanks for the heads up, Josh.

I have just responded to mine. Has anyone else?

Is anyone else truly worried that these might be from the 'bad' batch?

I hope that I didn't jump too soon. The 'flaws' won't bother me, unless I had a chance to wait just a few more days and blew it.

My BBTS order just converted and was already charged today. Hope to get shipping info tomorrow or Monday. Finally almost 10 months of wait

Back