Hot Toys - Iron Man 2:Mark IV Limited Edition spec

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
018.jpg

016.jpg

017.jpg

022.jpg

It's on there if you look at Rubio's pics, but I have to agree, it isn't that big of a deal.
Still would be nice if the neck was smooth.

Mine should be at my door by Friday.

Just got charged on my CC today. Hopefully I get the shipping commit tomorrow from CSC. Would be awesome to have this in hand by weeks end. :impatient:

oh! thats good news, i bought mine from CSC too. gotta see if ive been charged yet.

Make sure that they accept local pickup ^^

I almost drove to SSC last Friday at 6am.

Damn good thing I didn't. No local pickups!

CSC does allow pick-up at there store/warehouse.

Not sure venakin.
That's cutting it pretty close.
You'd be driving like a madman.

I got mine earlier today. An amazing figure. 2011 is off to a great start already! Best Iron Man yet. Not sure if the V or VI will top it since eating donuts is awesome! :rock

I am glad I was given the opportunity to get this figure.
Thanks, to Buttmunch.
I am not sure If a picture like this has been posted b4 but here's my comparison shot with Mark 3 BD.

Mark 4 is taller than the M3. The ARC sits higher on the chest. The height difference starts being noticeable at the crotch. The M4 is wider in the hips, and torso. The narrower shoulders really emphasizes that thrust out chest piece. This combo really gives it a more menacing look than the M3.

One word to capture the design of the M4 is "streamlined" There are no gaps between the ball joints of the thighs and the waist. No gaps between torso and chest and no gaps between the shoulder plate and the deltoid armor plates, that tends to cut the figure up visually.

I think what will be missed by those who ordered the M6 and skipped this one is the near perfect paint job of this figure. Although the M6 shares the same body with the M4, I believe that the pristine paint job makes it stand out of the lineup and really shows off the smooth design of this armor.

I still love my M3 bd, with its ball jointed thighs and narrow torso.

But having the Mark 4 in my lineup; a clean, sparkling, polished red and gold armor. It just can't be beat.

Picture004.jpg

Back