Hot Toys - Iron Man 2:Mark IV Limited Edition spec

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IMG_5644f.jpg

Hex I hope you don't mind but I think i'm gonna steal that pose for mine! :panic::monkey3

so . . . . when is AE sending out notices for this? The wait is killing me!

Was about to get MK4 from CSC next week when Im in LA, but I cant wait a week or so for AE since itll be slightly less.

Sideshow's great. My only issue would be that they don't normally ship the figure in anything more than it's HT brown shipper with a label on top. My T800 came that way, and the packaging got mangled. I prefer to use other vendors (CSC, BBTS) because they package them with a little more care.

By the way, anybody get a shipping notice yet from CSC? I got my charge notice on Friday, just wondering if they're moving out the door yet.

This figure just looks too good. I broke down and ordered it from Sideshow instead of BBTS. I've never really dealt with sideshow before except for when I got the Guardian Pred. I'm guessing they are just as good as bbts?

Sideshow's great. My only issue would be that they don't normally ship the figure in anything more than it's HT brown shipper with a label on top. My T800 came that way, and the packaging got mangled. I prefer to use other vendors (CSC, BBTS) because they package them with a little more care.

By the way, anybody get a shipping notice yet from CSC? I got my charge notice on Friday, just wondering if they're moving out the door yet.

Just spoke with Allison at CSC (she rocks btw) and she said that it was shipping....but didn't say when :lol

I think it's going out tomorrow.

Same with me, jye. I emailed and Allison said they were all starting to ship today, but couldn't say if mine was one of the ones going out today.

This week for sure, I should think.

Same with me, jye. I emailed and Allison said they were all starting to ship today, but couldn't say if mine was one of the ones going out today.

This week for sure, I should think.

If ours shipped today or tomorrow, me thinks you should change your name to "Happy Old Jim" :rock

Just for this occasion of course, you can go back to being Mad next week :lol

Got mine today I love it :hi5:

However does anyone else have a redish tint to the repulsor lights (not the light itself but from the hand).

Got mine today I love it :hi5:

However does anyone else have a redish tint to the repulsor lights (not the light itself but from the hand).

Can you check to see if you have the mould issue on his back neck area like some have had.

Can you check to see if you have the mould issue on his back neck area like some have had.

Yeah i do but it's hardly noticeable so I don't care much I have the option to exchange it for one without for no charge but to be honest it is no big deal. It's minute. I have no idea what all the fuss is about.

Back