Hot Toys - Iron Man 2:Mark IV Limited Edition spec

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just got the Mark IV Tony Stark head today..

Here is my WIP Tony Stark
thanks to stshammgod for the original idea and additional info on setting this up!

dscn0931x.jpg

dscn0932bc.jpg

dscn0934.jpg

The Mech Test arms do not support the TT hands so currently looking for a TT elbow joint and forearm to complete this. For now, I am putting his arm into his pocket, which looks pretty decent so far.

IMG_5649.jpg

IMG_5647s.jpg

IMG_5656s.jpg

IMG_5712f.jpg

These are some of the best photos I've seen of IV - just beautiful! Thanks for sharing, Plasmid. ^_^

BBTS is generally slower than other places getting their Sideshow items in stock. CSC is usually the fastest after Sideshow since they are so close together geographically.

Right.
I, however, will not buy from Cornerstorecomics because they will charge CA residents tax. In case you didn't know, that's an additional 9.75%!:horror

This figure just looks too good. I broke down and ordered it from Sideshow instead of BBTS. I've never really dealt with sideshow before except for when I got the Guardian Pred. I'm guessing they are just as good as bbts?

This figure just looks too good. I broke down and ordered it from Sideshow instead of BBTS. I've never really dealt with sideshow before except for when I got the Guardian Pred. I'm guessing they are just as good as bbts?
From what I understand, they are the US distributor or the West coast distributor, or maybe neither. Oh, I just don't know anymore.:slap

Stoked for Thursday. :rock Figure looks great and I'm looking forward to upgrading my custom Tony Stark as well.

Right.
I, however, will not buy from Cornerstorecomics because they will charge CA residents tax. In case you didn't know, that's an additional 9.75%!:horror

Didn't you see the news today from scientist around the globe.....that California will soon be hit with a storm 5 x worse than any earthquake.

9.75% tax doesn't seem so bad now does it :lol

It's a great figure indeed.
Looks like it's got a lot of improvements in articulation.
Glad to see all the great pics so far.

Back