Hot Toys - Iron Man 2:Mark IV Limited Edition spec

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For me I'm not that big of a fan as it's too far removed from the "hard" armor of the Tinman and Extremis armors and looks too much like a spandex suit with some panel lines on it.

That's just a personal taste thing though, I really like hard armor (be it medieval or modern).

i agree with you, to me its too far out. A man in a metal suit is at least feasible to a degree...all this other stuff is too much for me.

I'm more of a classic fan i guess

It's certainly not for everyone, but this was a way for IM to be able to keep up with the Super-human and the freakishly strong non-human characters in the ever-changing Marvel Universe.

Otherwise, if they simply kept IM as a "man in a suit" by todays standards, he would probably have solar panels all over his body, emit water vapors as a byproduct of all his tech, and get about 62 miles per gallon.

That totally makes no sense what you just said, well the second sentence anywho. I don't mind the technology of it, he's essentially Guyver (which I am a fan of) at this point, for me it's just not being a fan of that design visually. I guess it's also kind of reminiscent of Venom or the Wetworks guys as well.

That totally makes no sense what you just said, well the second sentence anywho. I don't mind the technology of it, he's essentially Guyver (which I am a fan of) at this point, for me it's just not being a fan of that design visually. I guess it's also kind of reminiscent of Venom or the Wetworks guys as well.

You should see Iron Man 2.0 (War Machine) and Pepper's new suit, everyone's doing the Guyver/Venom/Someguys look :lol

Yeah, could be the Hulk Buster depending on the story they are going with for The Avengers movie.

Love that Bleeding Edge armor. :yess:

what comic series is that from? I just finished reading worlds most wanted and he was brain dead at the end, but he was using all the old suits. i wanna read more!

what comic series is that from? I just finished reading worlds most wanted and he was brain dead at the end, but he was using all the old suits. i wanna read more!
Have you heard of "Heroic Age" crossover comics by Marvel?

A quick search indicates June 2010.

detail.jpg

no, sorry, i am new to comic book reading as i just got the comic book app for ipad 2, ive also just finished the blackest night series and starting on brightest day for DC.

If you're looking to find out what happen to Iron Man after World's Most Wanted, pick up Stark Disassembled (Invincible Iron Man 20-24) and Stark Resilient (Invincible Iron Man 25-33).

Hi Bros..Iam needing some help,I got my Iron Man IV Today,,And it has lots of little paint scrapes and nicks all over it,And alot on both right and left feet or boots.Is this normal for this figure..And it has a big one the right knee..Does this figure come like this..Please give me some insite on this,It has me kinda bumbed out if I have a bad one or not
Thanks for all the help

Hi Bros..Iam needing some help,I got my Iron Man IV Today,,And it has lots of little paint scrapes and nicks all over it,And alot on both right and left feet or boots.Is this normal for this figure..And it has a big one the right knee..Does this figure come like this..Please give me some insite on this,It has me kinda bumbed out if I have a bad one or not
Thanks for all the help

Can someone please add " the scratches are meant to be there" to the thread title!

hi bros..iam needing some help,i got my iron man iv today,,and it has lots of little paint scrapes and nicks all over it,and alot on both right and left feet or boots.is this normal for this figure..and it has a big one the right knee..does this figure come like this..please give me some insite on this,it has me kinda bumbed out if i have a bad one or not
thanks for all the help

ap
ri
lf
oo
ls

I know in this particular case it's for fakesies but I love that people actually think they're real scratches.

Come on bro give me a break here..I just need a quick answer to the ??????..Unless you really dont know

Yes they are on all of them. I felt the exact same way as you when I got mine. Sideshow asked me to send it back for a replacement, then I found out it was normal. You would think Sideshow would have told me instead of asking me to send it back.

Come on guys inlighting me,,If they are not made to look like scratches,And they are not nicks or scrapes,,What are they,Because every picture I have seen of this figure does not look as bad as the one I have..Not one of them has a paint chip a 1/8in x 1/16in long on his knee cap.

Back