Hot Toys Joker version 3??

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn I am just well anxious to see any official news coming soon, I mean.. it's AFTER Chinese New Year. They should really quickly release the news as many people will get their "red packets" which will be the PERFECT OPPORTUNITY for ppl to spend and pre-order this one...

meh, if it's nurse, i Hope we're getting some more great new heads. As well as some good accessories. the detonator would be cool. I'll not bother with the whole figure, but the parts could be nice.

Man, the nurse isn't what I'd want at all. Maybe if it came with 3 all new heads and perhaps a weathered, final battle version of his purple coat outfit.

But we know a 3rd Joker is coming. HT doesn't put teases like that out there unless it's real.

What's going to make or it break it for me is going to be his accessories. If he comes with 2 or 3 new heads, a better purple coat, and some new weapons I'll get him but I'm not going to fork out $150 for a Nurse Joker.

If it's the nurse, that should save me some money. Kind of thankful I didn't buy the Bank Robber Joker. With the nurse coming out, I would have to buy it just to complete the trifecta

I'll bet you those CTR guys are just putting up stuff to build a buzz and get more traffic. I won't believe it until I see it.

lol tbh, i can see them re-ish'ing some old stuffw ith new stuff thrown in.
im probs not gonna pick up a V1 Joker until i see what this is :)

I still say it's a cop version or a 2N1 or nurse/cop. they hinted strongly towards "Heath" so an unpainted head sculpt would be on point.. I would like to see a 2N1 cop/nurse with two heads...:D

I still think an "ultimate" Joker would be cool with a ton of accessories and and several outfits and headsculpts such as a slightly more accurate "iconic" outfit, a nurse outfit and cop uniform and a new smiling headsculpt with clown make-up (and removible wig for nurse costume) and a second headsulpt without make-up. Though if it came with all that I probably couldn't affrod it.

I still think an "ultimate" Joker would be cool with a ton of accessories and and several outfits and headsculpts such as a slightly more accurate "iconic" outfit, a nurse outfit and cop uniform and a new smiling headsculpt with clown make-up (and removible wig for nurse costume) and a second headsulpt without make-up. Though if it came with all that I probably couldn't affrod it.

I wish it was something along those lines too. Heath's joker is already such an icon, it would be awesome for Hot Toys to get it right in one amazing package.

Too many people would complain about such a package after having bought version 1. I wouldn't, I'd use both for different poses and states of dress.

I'm expecting a Superman 2 in 1 type deal...Jail cell version with extra Cop Joker head and outfit.

I don't care what it is as long as it doesn't make the V.1 Joker a complete waste of my money - like, repeating the V.1 outfit.

Well, ANOTHER Newsletter, and still not even a mention, of ANYTHING concerning this matter. C'mon Hot Toys, W T F!

Harvey Dent is the Two-Face figure. Officially his figure title is Harvey Dent/Two Face.

CTR said:
Joker (Nurse)

Well son of a ^^^^^. There goes the good money I paid to kitbash one. :lol Here is hoping there is a wigged HS and a standard Joker with the creepy Smile right after he says "Hi"...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back