Hot Toys Joker version 3??

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:lol yeah. :lol

Why so serious? Because joking about money is serious business.

funny-dog-pictures-why-so-serious.jpg

HT said:
If you are regretting to miss both versions, you may still pray for one more...ALL YOUR BASE ARE BELONG TO US

Seriously though.. It's either a Nurse Joker, a Cop Joker or a bad translation and HT is just putting out more waves of the v.1 and BR Jokers. I doubt they'd do a 2-in-1.

Seriously though.. It's either a Nurse Joker, a Cop Joker or a bad translation and HT is just putting out more waves of the v.1 and BR Jokers. I doubt they'd do a 2-in-1.

Well if they are doing 2 in 1, as in Original and BR outfits and BR head sculpt, than those of us who didn't get either are in luck :). Nurse Joker doesn't seems that appealing to me on which I would want to spend $160, sure it was a memorable scene but not so much to make me want to get that outfit.

My guess would be the v1 outfit, with the v2 head, but with an un-smudged or cracked make up job.
...and maybe he'd have a pencil and some grenades.
:)

I hope they make a Nurse, because im just finished making a custom Cop one. :p

Well we just got another newsletter, or i did anyway, and no mention at all, to follow up from the last one. Just stuff about the Vito Corleone figure and that the bank robber joker has cleaned up a fair few 'figure of the year' awards.

Well we just got another newsletter, or i did anyway, and no mention at all, to follow up from the last one. Just stuff about the Vito Corleone figure and that the bank robber joker has cleaned up a fair few 'figure of the year' awards.

So dose this mean there is no new joker??? :monkey1

Who said there was?... it was nothing but speculation.

So dose this mean there is no new joker??? :monkey1

No. Hot Toys can be very slow with news. They teased Two-Face like a month before any figure images were put out. They may not even have this new Joker finished in prototype form. A while back they said they were done with TDK and even made a poster to go out with the last few pieces depicting the 5 figures and two vehicles. They may have decided around the last newsletter that they'd be doing a 3rd Joker, but who can say where it's at in development. Just have to keep an eye out whenever HT newsletters come out to see if there's a revelation.

It was actually full blown sarcasm.

(Puts Bruce Wayne voice on) 'Sorry to disappoint'. :D

Although I was planning on getting it, just have far too much on the go at present.

20 page of I think its a cop, I think its a nurse, I think its a cop, I think its a redo of V1, I think its a nurse... all for nothing.
:rotfl

20 page of I think its a cop, I think its a nurse, I think its a cop, I think its a redo of V1, I think its a nurse... all for nothing.
:rotfl

Heh, 32 pages in default view.

I have been saying this for a while now. It's one thing to discuss something when it's fact, but to discuss something thats based purely on speculation. 100 pages could run up endlessly or more, there's no end but until it happens there's really nothing to discuss. Except the speculation thread. :)

Wouldn't it be funny if Snake Sucker was right and it was neither of the 3, and turns out it was a regular Heath Ledger figure based on the nomination awards.

yeah 32. I'm sure they're just taking their time though, they probably to this day, havnt even started anything yet, but i do believe they are making one. Just my hunch is all.

Heh, 32 pages in default view.

I have been saying this for a while now. It's one thing to discuss something when it's fact, but to discuss something thats based purely on speculation. 100 pages could run up endlessly or more, there's no end but until it happens there's really nothing to discuss. Except the speculation thread. :)

Yeah.. Discussion on a Discussion Board is wrong. :lol:lol
Blame it on "Bad Engrish" like I said. HT really needs a translater who speaks English as a FIRST language to handle their press releases etc. for English speaking markets. Seriously.. some of the stuff they put out is so unprofessional it's not even funny. Well.. it's funny but you know what I mean. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back