Hot Toys Joker version 3??

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Who says it's bad english, it could be dead on accurrate what they said. They like to give hints and teases and get you craving their stuff. It doesn't surprise me one bit we haven't seen anything yet, and like I said before, they may have started working on a new figure right around the announcement. Until the story pans out and we see a new figure or find out there's a rerelease of a current figure, there's little to get on HT's case for right now.

I still really don't see the point of another version. The nurse and cop Joker were very brief in the movie. The BR Joker included the outstanding Ledger sculpt. Most Joker accessories have been included in the first two versions. I can't see that many people laying out another $150 for one more good Joker sculpt in this economy.

I still really don't see the point of another version. The nurse and cop Joker were very brief in the movie. The BR Joker included the outstanding Ledger sculpt. Most Joker accessories have been included in the first two versions. I can't see that many people laying out another $150 for one more good Joker sculpt in this economy.

Nurse Joker got about as much screen time as Bank Robber Joker.

He blew up a hospital and it was a pivotal scene where he turned Dent into Two-Face.

It wouldnt surprise me at all if they made him in a month or two.

I think Ledger's Joker is popular enough that another representation of him, especially if it includes 2 more new heads, will sell just fine. Yeah the economy is rough, but people will put other collectibles aside for this I'm sure.

Yeah.. Discussion on a Discussion Board is wrong. :lol:lol
Blame it on "Bad Engrish" like I said. HT really needs a translater who speaks English as a FIRST language to handle their press releases etc. for English speaking markets. Seriously.. some of the stuff they put out is so unprofessional it's not even funny. Well.. it's funny but you know what I mean. :D

Thats not what I'm saying though. Discussions are good, but as the previous person said... 33 pages of if's and maybes.

Come on seriously, it wouldn't be so bad if it was 3 - 9 pages, but 33 pages of speculation. ¬_¬

What more is there to discuss thats not already been said? a discussion thats being discussed of something thats non existent yet. :)

20 page of I think its a cop, I think its a nurse, I think its a cop, I think its a redo of V1, I think its a nurse... all for nothing.
:rotfl

Yeah but imagine how barren most discussion forums would be without "What if" speculation threads. If nothing else it shows interest, if no one cared no one would've posted. So it shows there's STILL interest in yet another Joker figure from HT. Plus it's kept peoples excitement up for this line, since everyone thought it was finished with Two-Face. So iunno..

At the risk of making people want to come to Ireland just to kick me in the head - I think there'll be a laughing headsculpt, no matter which way they go - cop, nurse, alternate purple suit figure.

Yeah but imagine how barren most discussion forums would be without "What if" speculation threads. If nothing else it shows interest, if no one cared no one would've posted. So it shows there's STILL interest in yet another Joker figure from HT. Plus it's kept peoples excitement up for this line, since everyone thought it was finished with Two-Face. So iunno..

I agree with you.....

If it is a new joke how long do you think it would take hot toys to start posting pics? Or at least tell us what it is?..........Now for my What if :monkey1 .......What if hot toys is thinking out side the box like a Arcom joker....In any case I just want to know what the Hell it is.........:D

I'll go out on a limb and say I think it will be Cop Joker. No wait...Nurse Joker...um...Pencil trick, or erm, interrogation...screw it whatever it is I'll bite.

I'll accept one from the person who did Brando as the Godfather.

Yeah The Godfather looks good......Godfather: Ill make you an offer you can't refuse my boy buy my figure and tell me What the new joker is, or bad things will happen to you......:lol :D

Yeah.. Discussion on a Discussion Board is wrong. :lol:lol
Blame it on "Bad Engrish" like I said. HT really needs a translater who speaks English as a FIRST language to handle their press releases etc. for English speaking markets. Seriously.. some of the stuff they put out is so unprofessional it's not even funny. Well.. it's funny but you know what I mean. :D

Haha almost as funny as when i bought my first HT dark knight gear on ebay, and they were selling listed exactly worded like this :rotfl
Joker, starred by Hedge Leigher
and
Batman, starred by Christian Blade

And then later on, the Bank Rubber Joker :p

I agree, they really need to fix up the ridiculous errors and gramatical issues.

Last edited:
Bleh. I hope it isn't the nurse, unless they have a new rubber body to hide unsightly joints.

Thanks for the heads up.

Very sneaky of CTR. I'd imagine it is true then, which makes me thrilled! I wonder how long it will be until Dave (Myatt, not Darklord) takes it down.

I'll only be thrilled if we get some non-nurse accessories like the shotgun and a normal Joker head along with a nurse head, if it's literally just the nurse gear and one head for the nurse look, I may pass at the cost of these figures.

I wouldn't mind if we got a Nurse Joker. I know he wasn't on screen all that much but it would still be really cool to have a Nurse Joker. Maybe all the customs helped Hot Toys deicde to make one?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back