Hot Toys-MMS 133-Ghost Rider Limited Edition Collectible Figurine with Bike Set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for the response halfbaked, appreciate it. I hope one from SS comes through, but if not I will be sure to get 1 off my LCS within the next cpl weeks (they have a few but cost a little extra), not sleeping on this 1!

Awesome pics Crimsonbob, this piece looks amazing! Also, the "issue" scale of the bike a cpl others have mentioned really doesn't seem to be that much of an issue. It looks to blend in fine as 1:6... and paired with the GR just rocks! Dude btw is that a medicom Dredd in your detolf or a custom? Looks like comic version from what I can see, nice 1!

no problemo fellow freakster:hi5:seriously though grab one as its truly a work of art and awesome when displayed:yess:.A centre piece for sure:exactly:

Awesome Crimsonbob! Thanks for the effort.

By the looks of these pics... the scale of the bike doesn't seem to be an issue, it's how low it is... seems short height wise?

Is there a two tone paint job on the gas tank? I see red in the highlights?

oh man, so much for corner to corner in a 15 inch case!

maybe I'll keep it in saran wrap :lol

The tank height is 5.5" and when upright its about 6" and tbh i think it looks great.

The tank is blue with metallic flakes and the red is the reflection off my window blind.

P1020954.jpg

P1020953.jpg

P1020951.jpg

P1020948.jpg

P1020955.jpg

P1020947.jpg

Great pics Crimsonbob. I wasnt too excited for this figure untilI saw those natural undoctored photos. Next to the undersized bike and not being able to fit into a detolf i was going to just sell mine when it arrives. Love light up features. I have plenty spare batteries for my Iron Mans.

Just need somewhere to display it. :(

He has batteries for his head already fitted just pull the tab out. Its just the bike that needs 3 AAA's. The Harley is 1/6 its just that wolverine is standing up as if he's about to step off the bike :peace

He has batteries for his head already fitted just pull the tab out. Its just the bike that needs 3 AAA's. The Harley is 1/6 its just that wolverine is standing up as if he's about to step off the bike :peace

Ah ok, but batteries tend to run out fast and this is one light up function that makes the figure look real so its good to have spares.

Yeah, I think CSC was one of the last retailers to have it available at a decent price - I pre-ordered one from them for $249 a couple of weeks ago. At the time, they had 7 left (that's the most I could load in my cart) but they're gone now. :(

Back