Hot Toys-MMS 133-Ghost Rider Limited Edition Collectible Figurine with Bike Set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
P1020954.jpg

P1020953.jpg

P1020951.jpg

P1020948.jpg

P1020955.jpg

P1020947.jpg

Great pictures there Crim. Such an impressive figure :)

Yeah, that sculpt is amazing. Trying to think what films Cage has done with that kind of hair cut & bash a figure. To much of a waist for it to be just sitting in a box.

So I just contacted Eric at Toys2 to see when they are shipping my GR. (I paid in full + Shipping, back when I pre-ordered last year).

He told me they would ship it with my "Tron Light Cycle" when that comes in at the end of June!! WTF?
I paid over 215$ shipping for the two items. So it's not a case of shipping them together to save money.

I have ordered from Toys2 before and never had a problem, waiting for Eric to come back to me to explain why? Anyone else understand this?

:( but also a little angry. I had to contact them to see what was happening with my order, then this?

UPDATE:

So now Eric tells me it will cost over $160 per item to ship GR. It normally costs me around 50$ a figure from HT. I know the box is big but it's not that big!
He charged me just over half that when I ordered it. All sorts of ____ wrong with this.
No email, no apology, nothing. I don't know what to do now.

Last edited:
So now Eric tells me it will cost over $160 per item to ship GR. It normally costs me around 50$ a figure from HT. I know the box is big but it's not that big!
He charged me just over half that when I ordered it. All sorts of ____ wrong with this.
No email, no apology, nothing. I don't know what to do now.

The box is over twice the size of regular HT's so around double the price would be fair but i can't explain where the extra 50 would come from.

Listen, I don't know Eric, but all accounts he is a good guy. I have never had a negative experience with Toys2 either before. But when I pre-ordered "Ghost Rider" & "Sam Flynn" I paid over $215 for shipping on the order. Thats what Toys2 charged me. There was no mention of combined shipping (how could there be? GR was supposed to be out last year!).

They are now changing the cost of something I paid for months ago, maybe they miscalculated on their site, I don't know. But to now suddenly tell me I have to wait until the end of June (or whenever Sam Flynn is released) or pay $160 postage is just wrong.

:(

I'm sorry your having trouble Rory. Those shipping costs do seem rather high. Are you from the U.S.? The only reason I can think Eric is shipping those two together is if you ordered both figures together.

I contacted Eric about my Ghost Rider and he said he will ship it out Tuesday because Monday is a Canadian holiday. If all goes well I should have both Ghost Rider and Thor (from ebay) by the end of the week. The Hot Toys drought seems to be coming to an end.

Ghost rider was due to be released months ago, we still don't know when Tron Cycle will be released, so there was no confusion regarding combining shipping. It would not have been possible at the time I ordered. Eric is now saying I have to wait for the light cycle to be released! I paid for these last year! I'm in Europe, so I'm used to paying a bit more for shipping. But not like this.

It's not really good enough is it. I guess they made a mistake last year on their site. But that's not my problem, really.

Any advice guys?

Back