Hot Toys-MMS 133-Ghost Rider Limited Edition Collectible Figurine with Bike Set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If you're gonna lose interest that quick maybe you shouldnt be ordering in the first place.

Thanks for that, very helpful. Buying collectibles and collecting HT releases is the one part of my life which isn't stressful. For me personally it pretty much defeats the purpose of having a hobby when it turns into a pain in the ass. Like the DX02 fiasco, I have no interest in it now. But again, thanks for your input.
:peace

UPDATE:
I have asked Eric for a full refund. I will order them again on ebay. At a loss no doubt. Let this be a warning to anyone pre-ordering from Toys2.

Last edited:
Thanks for that, very helpful. Buying collectibles and collecting HT releases is the one part of my life which isn't stressful. For me personally it pretty much defeats the purpose of having a hobby when it turns into a pain in the ass. Like the DX02 fiasco, I have no interest in it now. But again, thanks for your input.
:peace

UPDATE:
I have asked Eric for a full refund. I will order them again on ebay. At a loss no doubt. Let this be a warning to anyone pre-ordering from Toys2.

You should buy your figs from https://www.onesixthbruce.co.uk/ and they still have the Tron bike on pre-order atm.

You should buy your figs from https://www.onesixthbruce.co.uk/ and they still have the Tron bike on pre-order atm.

Thanks Bob, I normally get them from Loontentoys, never once had an issue, I will try onesixthbruce next time. I know it's silly a grown man getting worked up about his toys, but it's a lot of cash, and I am a man of principles. I just wanted what was fair. Hopefully he will give me the refund he offered promptly and I will never have to deal with him again.
I just want my Ghost Rider
:monkey2

How come you didn't get Ghost Rider from Loontentoys?

I did and he came on Friday.

I had to buy Thor off of a different seller though, but he seems nice enough.

Who says this bike cannot fit into a detolf?
SANY0164.jpg

SANY0165.jpg

SANY0166.jpg

SANY0167.jpg

SANY0168.jpg

The hellfire shotgun is a particular favourite of mine!
SANY0169.jpg

The chain gave me problems I have no idea how to tie it
SANY0170.jpg

Just a short first impressions vid. The full review will be filmed tonight!

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=roOCWEHugTU"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=roOCWEHugTU[/ame]

Overall this is almost a 10/10 piece except for one MAJOR problem I have with it!

Oh and Rorywan, I'm with you however this thing happends a lot. You have to read the fine print. Many sites say if you purchase things together they will be shipped together to save costs. From Canada $150 sounds about right for shipping of this single box. Ship them together and the overall price goes down. What sucks is he is denaying you of this awesome figure which is just not right. You should be pissed. Buy Loontentoys from now on!

Yeah shipping prices are pretty stupid here :(. I think it has something to do with how much stuff usually goes out from Canada. It's just higher volume from US and even more from Asia. I organized a groupbuy shipping over DVD like device about 5kg a piece from China. Total of 80kg demanded FedEx $1800, UPS $1200, private forwarder $1000 all quoted from Canada with large corporate discount. Then our China office quote on their end just walking into DHL for $600 .... WTF oh well
Well better find yourself a GR quickly as it is a great piece and you would not want to miss it

:borg:

Who says this bike cannot fit into a detolf?
SANY0164.jpg

That don't look like a Detolf ;). Not sure why but a lot of ppl don't know that Detolf refers to a specific display case made by Ikea and assume it's a generic name for display case.

:borg:

Ordered one from ebay, so hopefully I will have it soon, free shipping ironically. And I pre-ordered Tron Cycle from loontentoys.
I would have had no issue with Toys 2 or Eric if he had been straight about this, there is no small print on the site about combined shipping and he even admitted they had made a mistake. Not a good way to treat your customers! Hopefully he won't mess me around with a refund now. He offered it, so I should be ok. Thanks for all your comments guys, and yeah, those pictures rock, GR is a great great figure.

Ok sorry he will go in a Detolf but you have to slide him in and it squishes the flames on the back of the bike a bit.

Last edited:
Ok apologies, after others saying he wouldn't fit i presumed so and i did try and it seemed too tight to risk it, but you can slide him in.

P1020968.jpg

P1020967.jpg

P1020970.jpg

P1020969.jpg

How much does a Detolf cost w/ the lighting?

I really want to get one but i'd need to save!

£40.75 each without lighting, and postage for me was £35 just for 1 so i got 4 and the postage was still £35. If you can go to a store i would.

https://www.ikea.com/gb/en/search/?query=detolf

About lighting Waiman from onesixthbruce says he has someone working on some special lights for the Detolf.

Ok apologies, after others saying he wouldn't fit i presumed so and i did try and it seemed too tight to risk it, but you can slide him in.

P1020968.jpg

P1020967.jpg

P1020970.jpg

P1020969.jpg

That actually looks okay. I went to IKEA while in Orlando week before last and they were completely sold out. I will be in Atlanta the end of this week and hopefully they will have some in stock. I currently use the Michaels display boxes to keep my collection dust free, but I really want a Detolf.:pray:

That actually looks okay. I went to IKEA while in Orlando week before last and they were completely sold out. I will be in Atlanta the end of this week and hopefully they will have some in stock. I currently use the Michaels display boxes to keep my collection dust free, but I really want a Detolf.:pray:

Why not find a wedge shape piece of glass or clear plastic to raise the front up, like popping a wheely. You might be about to straighten the handle bars up some.

Back