Hot Toys-MMS 133-Ghost Rider Limited Edition Collectible Figurine with Bike Set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have that problem a lot. Most people would say my Iron man shelf is cluttered too but i'm fine with it. Some people prefer the minimal approach but i'm not that fortunate.

I'm just glad it fit. I didn't want to have to retire it to the box.

I am with you here. If you only have so much real estate in terms of display area and so much collectibles, something has to give. Either scale down the collection (which is usually not an option most of us like, hence the name "collector") or get a bigger place. Easier said than done. Finding 200 dollars for a new figure is easier to come by than tens of thousands of dollars to upgrade to a larger area.

Its a simple fix really, get transparent weather strips and stick it on the edge of the detolf door, seals perfectly as its soft rubber.

Photo1.jpg

I can't wait to get GR. I already got my display case shelf set up for him. It's gonna be a shelf for "street level" heroes so it'll have Hot Toys Blade, HT Wolverine, HT GR, and Art Saves Punisher. Got another shelf cleared for Avengers too! This is gonna be an awesome year.

Can you post pics.. wanna see how it looks. If it doesn't look corny I may try it.

There is a thread on that in the show your shelf subsection. Sorry can't look it up for you right now. I also came across another type of seal at HD the type they use on sliding doors. The fuzzy stuff is great as it allows for more flexibility for the doors to close better but it's a bit more money. Also it don't come thick enough to cover some of the huger gaps in the Detolf. I am going to mix and match to get the best result. They are luckily all about the same color

:borg:

here is the subsection
https://sideshowcollectors.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=55

Last edited:
My reviews up! Part 1

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6pT0evs6Ytw"]YouTube - ‪Hot Toys Ghost Rider Review Part 1 of 2‬‏[/ame]

Part 2

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TZYuztaOY_0"]YouTube - ‪Hot Toys Ghost Rider Review Part 2 of 2‬‏[/ame]

Had to split it because of youtube's stupid 15 minute limmit.

Part 2 fixed thanks for that qbomb71!

Last edited:
Use weather strips to seal the gaps in the detolf, thats what I did:)

You can also use clear tubing from HD. Just measure it out and cut along one side of it so you can fit it over the edges. I like this method better because you don't have to use any sticky substance.

Image0360.jpg

Image0351.jpg

Image0362.jpg

Image0363.jpg

What do you guys think to the pose?

I might switch it up later on, currently i replace the skull w/ the Nic Cage sculpt during the day. GR only comes out at night. :monkey4

I realised last night that all we need is a Hulk figure and then we have the Fantastic Four!!!

If HT makes a Hulk with nothing but a big rubber body I'm going to vomite. I hope it's more like thier new muscle body types, Mostly hard to semi-hard plastic.

Its a simple fix really, get transparent weather strips and stick it on the edge of the detolf door, seals perfectly as its soft rubber.

Photo1.jpg

Just scored two Detolfs off of ebay for $40 each:yess:
Picking them up tomorrow

Nice. I need 1 more but Ikea has been out of stock for the past month...

They are out of stock everywhere. I was going to order online, but they wanted $349 for shipping:horror

I am going on a business trip tomorrow and have to drive 90 miles out of the way but I feel I got great deal. They had four, but I can only put 2 in my SUV due to they are already assembled.

Back