Hot Toys-MMS 133-Ghost Rider Limited Edition Collectible Figurine with Bike Set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I find the dust in the detolfs is minimal. It's that light easy to clean layer rather than the stuff that ruins fabric. I recommend the low heat diode lights, there is a whole range of them in Ikea. Amazing display possibilities, I may re-do my whole setup shortly.

:)

Who says this bike cannot fit into a detolf?
SANY0164.jpg

If it was just GR and his bike I would say it fits. But that looks too cluttered IMHO.

Ordered one from ebay, so hopefully I will have it soon, free shipping ironically. And I pre-ordered Tron Cycle from loontentoys.
I would have had no issue with Toys 2 or Eric if he had been straight about this, there is no small print on the site about combined shipping and he even admitted they had made a mistake. Not a good way to treat your customers! Hopefully he won't mess me around with a refund now. He offered it, so I should be ok. Thanks for all your comments guys, and yeah, those pictures rock, GR is a great great figure.

glad to hear you did the only sensible thing,and the shipping charges wont alter now:wink1: i do find it funny that some defend eric on this sale:gah: no combined shipping,admitted making a mistake,ignoring emails?what are the shipping charges then eric:dunno:rotfl,but he knows how to save by sending together?mmmmmmm,there`s the reason me thinks:exactly:not cool eric:lecture

Spoke with Marc at AE today and he expects to receive GR and start shipping within the next 7 to 10 days.:rock:yess:

Agreed. Though it was said GR could not fit in a Detolf in any way, shape or form so more power to him :lol

I have that problem a lot. Most people would say my Iron man shelf is cluttered too but i'm fine with it. Some people prefer the minimal approach but i'm not that fortunate.

I'm just glad it fit. I didn't want to have to retire it to the box.

Man i dont think that bike can fit in my cabinet. Might have to buy a seperate display container.

I have that problem a lot. Most people would say my Iron man shelf is cluttered too but i'm fine with it. Some people prefer the minimal approach but i'm not that fortunate.

I'm just glad it fit. I didn't want to have to retire it to the box.

I hear you. My IM shelf is as full as I want it to be but with the Mark II AUV & Mark V in the pipeline it's going to get cluttered fast. :monkey1

Back