Hot Toys-MMS 133-Ghost Rider Limited Edition Collectible Figurine with Bike Set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok apologies, after others saying he wouldn't fit i presumed so and i did try and it seemed too tight to risk it, but you can slide him in.

P1020968.jpg

P1020967.jpg

P1020970.jpg

P1020969.jpg

Very cool, thank you for posting. Can't wait for my.

My reviews up! Part 1

YouTube - ‪Hot Toys Ghost Rider Review Part 1 of 2‬‏

Part 2

YouTube - ‪Hot Toys Ghost Rider Review Part 2 of 2‬‏

Had to split it because of youtube's stupid 15 minute limmit.

Part 2 fixed thanks for that qbomb71!

Great review, mate. I laughed out loud when you compared the Cage head with David Schwimmer, they both so looks alike, IMO, looks more like Schwimmer than Cage.

Nicolas%20Cage%20and%20David%20Schwimmer.jpg

And yeah, movie stunk so hard. I hope they redeem themselves on Ghost Rider 2.

T
Great review, mate. I laughed out loud when you compared the Cage head with David Schwimmer, they both so looks alike, IMO, looks more like Schwimmer than Cage.

Nicolas%20Cage%20and%20David%20Schwimmer.jpg

And yeah, movie stunk so hard. I hope they redeem themselves on Ghost Rider 2.

Thanks, glad you enjoyed it. Yeah i was thinking it was more Schwimmer than Cage but what swings it for me is the miserable expression Cage had in the movie the whole time, they reallu captured it. Its not something easily seen in 2d but the eyes convey it well.

I dont hold out much hope for Ghost Rider 2 probablys becase Cage is back.

Just opened mine today:yess:

P1060609.jpg

hes awesome!

Only complain would be making the bike stand up straight instead of trying to lean on the fire sculpt on the back wheel.

And the fact that the hem of his pants keep on going up, exposing his human legs, when the top part of him is on flame :rotfl

P1060609.jpg

hes awesome!

Only complain would be making the bike stand up straight instead of trying to lean on the fire sculpt on the back wheel.

And the fact that the hem of his pants keep on going up, exposing his human legs, when the top part of him is on flame :rotfl

Sweeet pic man...

is the chain posable?

Its just a normal chain and i just wrapped it around my GR as its loose as a goose. So how the hell you done that i dont know.

P1060609.jpg

hes awesome!

Buy a pair of those silk gloves in black (usually see them in white) cut a couple of the fingers out and use them like socks. May no be flame, but if you can find a red pair , well that's a different story.

Back